How to know if you are in FCC or CE mode
22156 13 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PardzFilm
lvl.2

Philippines

Hello, everybody.

I will share something about FCC and EC mode than i have foud and helped myself a lot.
I searched on the net how to know if my mavic pro is in FCC or EC mode (FCC if you are in the US or after dji go 4 mod on android).

I noticed than in transmission setting, if you look at the signal graph, you can see than there is two horizontal lines, one for the "~1km" and one for the "~4km".

If you are in EC mode, the "~1km" line is just under 90 dbm/mhz, so between 90 and 100dbm/mhz and the "~4km" line is between 100 and 110 dbm/mhz.

In FCC mode, the "~1km" line is between 80 and 90 dbm/mhz and the "~4km" line is juste upper 100 dbm/mhz, so between 90 and 100dbm/mhz.
2019-4-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice information
2019-4-29
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2019-4-30
Use props
Decebalus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 203806 ft
Romania

In EC mode you have 13 channels (the first ones), in FCC you have 11. So if you see 11 channels in the transmission setting, you have the FCC mode.
2019-5-4
Use props
Topsplodge
lvl.1
Flight distance : 54813 ft

United Kingdom

Its always good to see a post like this it. It just tells me I have so much more to learn. Tx
2019-5-29
Use props
yonglan
New
Flight distance : 2325607 ft
  • >>>
China

Mark Mark.
2019-7-27
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing, question? Will this effect the GPS connection being stable in order to fly?
2019-7-29
Use props
djiuser_3eLGSjqN7aV2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 430486 ft
Netherlands

Decebalus Posted at 2019-5-4 03:08
In EC mode you have 13 channels (the first ones), in FCC you have 11. So if you see 11 channels in the transmission setting, you have the FCC mode.

Really in see no channels in that section....?!
2022-9-22
Use props
djiuser_ZiVxv8MMWO8H
New

United Kingdom

Buy Cannabinoids Online,4F-ADB, 5fbm,5F-MDA-19,Sgt78,JWH18 ( Wickr: chembiostore1 )
We are the best ,most tested ,trusted ,verified and reliable rc shop online for your high purity research chemicals products shipped to Europe,Canada, USA and  Australia. Our prices are relatively cheap compared to other vendors ,purity is above 98%..customs clearance,
2022-10-23
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

mariammorgan500 Posted at 10-13 18:36
We are your most reliable vendor of research chemicals. We have been in this business for more than 5 years and have amassed a weight of experience that makes it easy for us to survive the ever-increasing competition in the industry. At Red Mercury Lab, we offer a wide variety of Research Chemicals, from Crystals, Powder to Liquid formulas that help with pain, relaxation, and sleep, to Research Chemicals formulated with your favorite chemicals like Cannabinoids, Fubinaca, Legal X powder, Etizolam powder, Alprazolam powder, Amphetamine and many more. Research Chemicals have formally gained market grounds in the USA, UK, Canada, and Europe. The pleasure derives from a 1 Gram of Pure research chemical is equal to the effects of an adult smoker smoking a pack of regular cigarettes. Fast overnight shipping overall states. 72 Hours shipping for all international orders.
Email:
Text: +1 631-464-0029

STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM ...
2022-11-29
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

djiuser_ZiVxv8MMWO8H Posted at 10-23 00:14
Buy Cannabinoids Online,4F-ADB, 5fbm,5F-MDA-19,Sgt78,JWH18 ( Wickr: chembiostore1 )
We are the best ,most tested ,trusted ,verified and reliable rc shop online for your high purity research chemicals products shipped to Europe,Canada, USA and  Australia. Our prices are relatively cheap compared to other vendors ,purity is above 98%..customs clearance,

STOP SPAMMING THIS FORUM ...
2022-11-29
Use props
djiuser_X1HuNM9LZ0gl
New

Turkey

We are your most reliable vendor of research chemicals. We have been in this business for more than 5 years and have amassed a weight of experience that makes it easy for us to survive the ever-increasing competition in the industry. At Red Mercury Lab, we offer a wide variety of Research Chemicals, from Crystals, Powder to Liquid formulas that help with pain, relaxation, and sleep, to Research Chemicals formulated with your favorite chemicals like Cannabinoids, Fubinaca, Legal X powder, Etizolam powder, Alprazolam powder, Amphetamine and many more. Research Chemicals have formally gained market grounds in the USA, UK, Canada, and Europe. The pleasure derives from a 1 Gram of Pure research chemical is equal to the effects of an adult smoker smoking a pack of regular cigarettes. Fast overnight shipping overall states. 72 Hours shipping for all international orders.
Email: info@redmercurylab.com
Text: +1 631-464-0029
WICKR ID: CHEMISHOP
2022-12-15
Use props
djiuser_pmJzdZydW7Ju
lvl.2

United States

Hey where can I find the transmission chart to see if I’m in fcc or ec mode? Background info: I’m using dji avata with goggles 2 and remote 2. From America (I read that it’s different elsewhere) and I use dji go app for OS. Any help would be very much appreciated because for some reason flying the avata now my goggles lose reception so quickly since I received this “new” drone from care refresh…
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_pmJzdZydW7Ju Posted at 5-23 08:59
Hey where can I find the transmission chart to see if I’m in fcc or ec mode? Background info: I’m using dji avata with goggles 2 and remote 2. From America (I read that it’s different elsewhere) and I use dji go app for OS. Any help would be very much appreciated because for some reason flying the avata now my goggles lose reception so quickly since I received this “new” drone from care refresh…

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. The transmission channel mode can be set from the goggles. For manual mode, the options are 40Mhz, 20Mhz, etc. However, the actual chart is not available on the goggles. Normally, it will use FCC if the pilot is in the USA. Can you confirm the max altitude and distance it can reach before losing reception? Thank you.
2023-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules