702 8 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Filmed some soccer.  Didn't bother going crazy w/ the editting.  Just editted the clips and threw songs on.  I need smoother stick control work but still practicing.  Tripod mode was very smooth but Extremely slow and not fast enough to capture "Sport".

Threw a song on and editted quick.  Just wanted to see the fog layer.

I didn't look through everything completely so if it's slightly off oh well.  I didn't go too high on the bridge video because of aircraft.

What I like to do w/ the drone is if I'm unfamiliar w/ the area I want to see what it looks like overhead.  I know you can use Google maps but it isn't really 3D.  It's hard to interpret what the area "looks like" in flat 2D.  In the air you can see where things are from where you are.  It's a good tool to have even when Not recording.

Also when you need to RTH on low batt come in with Sport mode because it will take too long in Normal and in RTH with a high alt set (because lazy to adjust Every time) it will have an unnecessary flight risking it landing in a place you don't want like a roof.

When I go fly now I zip up the bag and anything I use just enough so nothing falls out this way I don't need to zip through 100% but more like only 40-60%.  You only need to do 100% if you are carrying it on a journey but a bag in a bag is just tedious especially when everything is laying in vehicle protected.

Damn I can't stop watching the 6th video.  I just wanted the Spark to film myself for improvement but it does so much more.
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for sharing your amazing footages with us. Nicely done! Cheers!
2019-4-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-14 09:01
Thanks for sharing your amazing footages with us. Nicely done! Cheers!

yeah

Filming static objects is too easy.  The idea is to film activity. : )

I would done a lot better w/ the motion tracking but the speed performance isn't that great.  : (

It can do it in Sport but the horizontal jolts I had to crop out.  If I had the Inspire I would make Crazy good footage.
2019-4-14
Use props
Lysak2003
First Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Powerful view on the 6th video!
2019-4-14
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

# 6 is very nice
2019-4-14
Use props
Sayhelloforme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

The 6th one was awesome. In the beginning I saw a bird or drone fly from left to right ? I was waiting for you to fly over the fog but maybe it’s a good thing you didn’t. People have problems trying to bring down the spark after flying over fog.
2019-4-14
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I really didn't like 6 too much and wanted to fly closer to the bridge but was worried I would lose it in the fog.  The 6th vid wasn't supposed to be b-roll movied and just to see what it's looks like on top of the fog area that I drove out of.  I wanted to fly higher but I heard aircraft : (
2019-4-15
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Looks great, nicely done
2019-4-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing, nicely edited, great job