mic adapter and charging at the same time
6688 12 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Igal Stulbach
lvl.2

Israel

Is it possible to use the mic adapter and charge the osmo pocket at the same time?

I hope dji support will answer.

Thanks
2019-4-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

While you wait, you could read the previous discussions in this forum.
2019-4-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Igal Stulbach. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that it is not possible to use the 3.5mm Adapter and charge the DJI Osmo Pocket at the same time. For the most recent update for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please video our official website at www.dji.com more details. Thank you.
2019-4-18
Use props
Pics2Flicks
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61427 ft
United States

Nope, not possible. When you plug in the 3.5mm mic adapter, you occupy the USB-C port on the bottom of the Osmo Pocket, which is how the Osmo Pocket is charged.
2019-4-19
Use props
Igal Stulbach
lvl.2

Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-18 14:47
Hello and good day Igal Stulbach. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that it is not possible to use the 3.5mm Adapter and charge the DJI Osmo Pocket at the same time. For the most recent update for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Kindly please video our official website at www.dji.com more details. Thank you.

Thank you.
2019-4-21
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

fansfe82067d Posted at 4-14 17:18
While you wait, you could read the previous discussions in this forum.

yeah! people who can read have strong advantage ...
but for others it makes fun    to declare it 999x!
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Igal Stulbach. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-4-22
Use props
AleX Spin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3 ft
Italy

Pics2Flicks Posted at 4-19 03:12
Nope, not possible. When you plug in the 3.5mm mic adapter, you occupy the USB-C port on the bottom of the Osmo Pocket, which is how the Osmo Pocket is charged.

Someone did it...
2019-4-24
Use props
Igal Stulbach
lvl.2

Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-18 14:47

I think that DJI should find a solution for that problem. It prevents professional usage of Osmo Pocket for me.
2019-8-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Igal Stulbach Posted at 8-12 14:02
I think that DJI should find a solution for that problem. It prevents professional usage of Osmo Pocket for me.

Thank you for the additional information Igal Stulbach and thank you for the additional information you have given. Rest assured that this information will be forwarded to the designated DJI department for further development of DJI and of the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you.
2019-8-12
Use props
fans2eca37e1
New
Mexico

Igal Stulbach Posted at 8-12 14:02

The same here!!! I’m having such a great experience using Osmo Pocket but... this mic or charge/wireless adapter limitation don’t let me enjoy it in a much professional experience.
Hope you can find a solution soon.
2019-12-16
Use props
dances43
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Is it possible to use dji mic  receiver on iphone and charge phone at same time (not charge receiver). My phone battery diesnt last long, i want to plug in at same time as mic so I can make longer recordings thanks
2023-2-2
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

Will that Ulanzi adapter shown on the video enable us to do that without modifications?
2023-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules