OSMO NOT CONECTED FACEBOOK BUSSINES
628 3 2019-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RemyBond
New

Peru

I have an OSMO and it does not appear to connect with my Facebook business page, it only connects to my personal page, but until now, as a DJI, I have not been solving this problem, I have been using the connection via RMTP, but I am using the surprise that facebook will change to RMTPS of which OSMO does not count that option, that is why I ask you gentlemen of DJI and give us solution to all those who have bought your product, since we have acquired the OSMO to transmit by our business page and which we can not do or the way we did before and now that facebook changed to RMTPS from May 1, is practically going to be obsolete osmo.
I want a serious response from you, since I have read your answers to people who have the same problem and only you respond that they are working on that, they have not been solving that for several months and I want them to be honest and respect those who have bought your product, we want concrete solutions please.

2019-4-14
Use props
RemyBond
New

Peru

The unsafe URLs of RTMP will become obsolete. Your server's URL was automatically changed to use RTMPS. Verify that your encoder supports RTMPS and update the configuration to insert the new secure server URL to continue. More information
2019-4-14
Use props
RemyBond
New

Peru

2019-4-14
Use props
makot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56230 ft
Thailand

Login in you Facebook business manager and get your API key there. If you choose GO LIVE in your personal Facebook profile, even if you choose the page you manage, it will always feed in the personal profile.

Regarding the RTMPS, DJI has do address that!
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules