Linking Phantom 4 Drone with Phantom 4 Advanced RC
1248 1 2019-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hardrone
lvl.4

India

Hello,

I have got my Phantom 4 RC Battery life too a record low. It works only for maximum one hour.

I just wanted to change the battery of the RC but looking at the previous questions and answers related to this, there is no luck to move ahead in that method.

So, another alternate can be changing the RC. I think I have tried using Phantom 4 Advanced RC with Pro.

I would like to know whether P4 advanced RC works with P4 drone. I tried to link, but it is not linking.

Please let me know if there is anything I am missing out in terms of linking.

Please let me know if there is any other way out.

Thanks for your help in advance.

2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day hardrone. We do apologize for the inconvenience. But if you are using a Phantom 4 Advanced RC (GL300C Ver.B), then you can link this to your Phantom 4. For us to make sure that it will link together, we highly recommend checking if you have the latest firmware on both drone and RC to avoid any issue or error connecting them. You may refer to the link below on how to properly link the Phantom 4 advanced to Phantom 4. Please also don't forget to choose the aircraft type in the APP . RC setting → advanced setting. Should you have any other questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help. Have a great day ahead!

2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules