Failed activation
1555 5 2019-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jen
lvl.1

United States

I have tried to activate this device 5 times and it still is not working.  What am I missing?  The phone's connected.  The adaptor is connect securely.  I have installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled the app.  Each time I power up the OSMO pocket to work, it says device not activated.
2019-4-15
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does it launch the app when you plug it into the phone? Which phone are you using? If it does not launch the MIMO app, then you have a connection problem? If the phone is in case case, try removing the case then plug it in again.
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask what is the model of the mobile device you're using to activate the Osmo Pocket? Please make sure to use a recommended mobile device so the activation will proceed without any problem. You may also try to restart the unit and the app then try to activate the unit again. Ensure as well that your internet connection is working properly to avoid any issues. If it still doesn't work, you may send the serial number to us via PM for further check. You may check our video tutorial for activation of Osmo Pocket below.

OsmoPocket.png
2019-4-15
Use props
farreraed
New
Mexico

Can somebody help me, I bought an osmo pocket 2 days ago and I cannot ACTIVATE, tried 4 different phones already, 1 android, 3 ios and nada, same error message "Activation Failed; Ativation data error. Please restart the device and try again." I went to the store where I got it and they said I can send it back but it could take like 10 weeks to return, really? I need to use this osmo for a wedding next week
2019-4-15
Use props
jen
lvl.1

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 11:02
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask what is the model of the mobile device you're using to activate the Osmo Pocket? Please make sure to use a recommended mobile device so the activation will proceed without any problem. You may also try to restart the unit and the app then try to activate the unit again. Ensure as well that your internet connection is working properly to avoid any issues. If it still doesn't work, you may send the serial number to us via PM for further check. You may check our video tutorial for activation of Osmo Pocket below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFGMAIe8jYs

The MODEL IS OT110.  I finally got it to the Activating screen but it's been there for 15 minutes now.  I am on a Note 9.  Does that make a difference?
2019-4-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

jen@directemployers.org Posted at 4-26 11:58
The MODEL IS OT110.  I finally got it to the Activating screen but it's been there for 15 minutes now.  I am on a Note 9.  Does that make a difference?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. As of the time being, the Note 9 mobile device hasn't been tested by our engineers and it's not yet part of our compatible devices with the DJI Mimo app. Using different mobile device doesn't mean that our Osmo Pocket and Mimo app will not work, however, since the compatibility matter hasn't been figured out by our team, therefore, we could guarantee if it will work without a problem. Nevertheless, you may try to use a different mobile device that is part of the list to easily isolate this matter. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules