Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo pocket digital zoom
20280 19 2019-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans37ee9a11
lvl.1
Netherlands

Will there be a update for the osmo pocket where you can zoom?
2019-4-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that the zoom option is not possible for the Osmo Pocket. As of the time being, our team hasn't been cascaded to us if there will be an update for the Osmo Pocket that would support zoom capability. No worries, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it into our designated department to see if we could provide this function in the future update. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-15
Use props
Subir Jolly
New

Canada

Please add zoom feature.
2019-5-25
Use props
fansc48f65af
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1747438 ft
United States

Please add a zoom feature.  This camera badly needs it.
2019-6-3
Use props
djiuser_fzY64rhfeVSm
lvl.1
United States

I agree. Please push update to turn on zooming capabilities to OSMO Pocket. Thanks!

2019-6-5
Use props
djiuser_Vc6HxuzsMoBi
lvl.1

Belgium

Please add zoomfunction. It will turn the osmo pocket into a real alternative for videocams
2019-8-12
Use props
David Rex
New

Mexico

Zoom feature is needed, it doesn't matter it's digital zoom!! Please!!! Maybe in a software or firmware update!!
2019-8-14
Use props
brforsythe
lvl.1
United States

Will R & D please consider adding the zoom function to the Osmo Pocket? It is a much needed feature.
2019-8-18
Use props
JAREPI
New
Mexico

Por favor agregue la función de zoom / Please add zoom feature
2019-8-19
Use props
djiuser_vNpgBMtospBN
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-15 09:53
Hi, we're sorry that the zoom option is not possible for the Osmo Pocket. As of the time being, our team hasn't been cascaded to us if there will be an update for the Osmo Pocket that would support zoom capability. No worries, we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it into our designated department to see if we could provide this function in the future update. Thank you for understanding.

I can’t believe this thing doesn’t have a zoom. I use my Osmo Mobile on a daily basis. I finally had enough with the horrible camera in my iPhone, so I pulled the trigger on the pocket. It shows up today and I was very impressed with the quality of the product, but for the life of me couldn’t figure out the zoom. Then I read this. What a disappointment. I don’t see me using this for my needs. A suggestion isn’t enough. You really need to figure something this simple out. Every camera now zooms.
2019-8-26
Use props
djiuser_vNpgBMtospBN
New

United States

I can’t believe this thing doesn’t have a zoom. I use my Osmo Mobile on a daily basis. I finally had enough with the horrible camera in my iPhone, so I pulled the trigger on the pocket. It shows up today and I was very impressed with the quality of the product, but for the life of me couldn’t figure out the zoom. Then I read this. What a disappointment. I don’t see me using this for my needs. A suggestion isn’t enough. You really need to figure something this simple out. Every camera now zooms.
2019-8-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vNpgBMtospBN Posted at 8-26 10:26

Hi, We're sorry that the zoom feature is not available with our DJI Osmo Pocket. However, this has already been forwarded to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-8-27
Use props
Huszti István
New

It would be great to have a zoom function!  Many times I would benefit!
2019-10-9
Use props
Garrymi
New

United Kingdom

It’s pretty unbelievable that the PO doesn’t have zoom. It makes it pretty much useless as a camcorder. Any idea when and if this goi g to be rectified as it looks like I will return mine given that it is not really usable in this current half developed state
2019-12-25
Use props
Mariano HR
New

Spain

Garrymi@msn.com Posted at 2019-12-25 12:08
It’s pretty unbelievable that the PO doesn’t have zoom. It makes it pretty much useless as a camcorder. Any idea when and if this goi g to be rectified as it looks like I will return mine given that it is not really usable in this current half developed state

Téngalo en cuenta personas, seguro que todos lo agradecemos vamos con el detallito
2020-1-31
Use props
Juliane Marcia
lvl.1

Brazil

The zoom function is essential in the DJI Osmo Pocket, especially in a 4K camera.
https://tecnosimples.net/dji-osmo-pocket

It is sorely missed.
2020-5-3
Use props
Dan.
lvl.1

United States

Yup, I agree. Like an idiot I just assumed it had a zoom feature. How bogus. I guess it just goes into the junk drawer now. I'll start looking around for something else. Any suggestions from folks in the group?
2020-10-5
Use props
userb6ea37a15c
New

United States

Two years after DJI responds to these posts about working on an update for the Osmo Pocket with a zoom feature and we STILL wait.  Promises.  Promises.
2021-9-12
Use props
djiuser_jGgpqkliTeO9
New

United States

Please add a zoom feature, without, the camera is handicapped
2021-12-24
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

The zoom function in the Pocket 2 is essential for me, that's one of the reasons I bought it. It is indeed mysterious why the original Osmo Pocket doesn't have one.
2021-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules