Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Current shipping time
252 6 4-15 18:13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CAAirborne
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1174232 ft
United States

I'm preparing to purchase a Mavic 2 Pro for work and need to know the current shipping time to N. CA.

Thanks.

4-15 18:13
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 11526437 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Shipping times are displayed on the online store at the time of placing your order.
4-16 00:05
Use props
CAAirborne
Second Officer
United States

A J Posted at 4-16 00:05
Shipping times are displayed on the online store at the time of placing your order.

Thanks.  It looks like they ship one business day after payment approval.  I don't see any options for anything other than "Standard Shipping", and no explanation of just what that means.   
4-16 09:40
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CAAirborne Posted at 4-16 09:40
Thanks.  It looks like they ship one business day after payment approval.  I don't see any options for anything other than "Standard Shipping", and no explanation of just what that means.

Probably already in a warehouse and will be dispatched the next day. How long it takes to get to you from the warehouse is typically in the hands of the delivery company once 'shipped' by DJI.
4-16 09:42
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, good day CAAirborne. Thank you for showing interest in our product. After you place the order, on the day that we confirm your payment it will take approximately 1-3 business days to process the order and once the courier picks up the package in our warehouse there is another approximately 3-5 business days for the actual delivery. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a wonderful day!
4-16 09:55
Use props
CAAirborne
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 09:55
Hi, good day CAAirborne. Thank you for showing interest in our product. After you place the order, on the day that we confirm your payment it will take approximately 1-3 business days to process the order and once the courier picks up the package in our warehouse there is another approximately 3-5 business days for the actual delivery. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a wonderful day!

Thanks everyone for the info.  Everything was ordered last night (CA time) and is scheduled to be delivered by Friday, which works great with my schedule.  The shipment is coming from S. CA rather than China, which was the case for my Mavic Pro a couple of years ago.
4-17 13:05
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CAAirborne Posted at 4-17 13:05
Thanks everyone for the info.  Everything was ordered last night (CA time) and is scheduled to be delivered by Friday, which works great with my schedule.  The shipment is coming from S. CA rather than China, which was the case for my Mavic Pro a couple of years ago.

You're welcome and a few days in total sounds about right like I said
4-17 13:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules