Current shipping time
19293 20 2019-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CAAirborne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1174232 ft
United States

I'm preparing to purchase a Mavic 2 Pro for work and need to know the current shipping time to N. CA.

Thanks.

2019-4-15
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Shipping times are displayed on the online store at the time of placing your order.
2019-4-16
Use props
CAAirborne
lvl.4
United States

A J Posted at 4-16 00:05
Shipping times are displayed on the online store at the time of placing your order.

Thanks.  It looks like they ship one business day after payment approval.  I don't see any options for anything other than "Standard Shipping", and no explanation of just what that means.   
2019-4-16
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CAAirborne Posted at 4-16 09:40
Thanks.  It looks like they ship one business day after payment approval.  I don't see any options for anything other than "Standard Shipping", and no explanation of just what that means.

Probably already in a warehouse and will be dispatched the next day. How long it takes to get to you from the warehouse is typically in the hands of the delivery company once 'shipped' by DJI.
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day CAAirborne. Thank you for showing interest in our product. After you place the order, on the day that we confirm your payment it will take approximately 1-3 business days to process the order and once the courier picks up the package in our warehouse there is another approximately 3-5 business days for the actual delivery. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a wonderful day!
2019-4-16
Use props
CAAirborne
lvl.4
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 09:55
Hi, good day CAAirborne. Thank you for showing interest in our product. After you place the order, on the day that we confirm your payment it will take approximately 1-3 business days to process the order and once the courier picks up the package in our warehouse there is another approximately 3-5 business days for the actual delivery. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to assist you. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a wonderful day!

Thanks everyone for the info.  Everything was ordered last night (CA time) and is scheduled to be delivered by Friday, which works great with my schedule.  The shipment is coming from S. CA rather than China, which was the case for my Mavic Pro a couple of years ago.
2019-4-17
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

CAAirborne Posted at 4-17 13:05
Thanks everyone for the info.  Everything was ordered last night (CA time) and is scheduled to be delivered by Friday, which works great with my schedule.  The shipment is coming from S. CA rather than China, which was the case for my Mavic Pro a couple of years ago.

You're welcome and a few days in total sounds about right like I said
2019-4-17
Use props
djiuser_v5vEAX36er5O
New

United States

I ordered the Mavic Air 2 fly more package on April 28, 2020.  Today is May 6, 2020 Status still shows processing and next step will be shipped.  I heard that the fly more package can take up to 20 days.  I'll keep you posted.
2020-5-6
Use props
djiuser_QGJG01ixh05t
New

Guam

Has anyone shipped one to Guam usa .
If so how long does it take. I orderd mine on june 6th. And its been saying to be shipped for a long time.
2020-6-13
Use props
fansee908c87
New

United States

Ordered air 2 combo may 26, took my payment same day, still says preparing to ship (6/21/20).  contacted support, basically said when it ships we will notify you, no explanation, no help, good luck.
2020-6-21
Use props
fans8c292ae4
New

Canada

Shipping and service is absolutely atrocious! I wished I had just bought my drone from a local store! Lesson learnt!
2020-6-21
Use props
djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 831024 ft
United States

fans8c292ae4 Posted at 6-21 17:38
Shipping and service is absolutely atrocious! I wished I had just bought my drone from a local store! Lesson learnt!

Yup. I ordered $2,500 of stuff on 06/19/2020, payment through the same day, and  FedEx has said “label created” since 06/24/2020 and the commodity list on FedEx doesn’t even list $1,800 worth of product. DJI tells me nothing but that they will email me if something changes or that they have forwarded my info.
2020-6-27
Use props
KDP +
lvl.4
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Belgium

That's bad to hear...

A few months ago, I ordered my mavic 2 pro.  On the website, there was listed 'please contact us for availability'... so I sent an email to the Belgian shop and they told me it was available...
So payed directly online, and the next day (less than 24hours later), it was delivered...

www.dronedepot.be
2020-6-27
Use props
fans66430305
New

United States

So disappointed in the service. Purchased the Mavic drone on June 21, 2020, it shipped from China, went through Korea, then to Alaska and now it is stuck in Tennessee for 2 weeks for quarantine. DJI never told us the drone was shipping from overseas and the customer service is very unhelpful. Will not buy from them again.
2020-7-2
Use props
samalot40gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11302 ft
United States

djiuser_Ba0t0SA4d8z7 Posted at 6-27 01:39
Yup. I ordered $2,500 of stuff on 06/19/2020, payment through the same day, and  FedEx has said “label created” since 06/24/2020 and the commodity list on FedEx doesn’t even list $1,800 worth of product. DJI tells me nothing but that they will email me if something changes or that they have forwarded my info.

I have purchased my on 20 July and still I don’t have a good tracking number . They say 5-7 business days to U S
2020-7-26
Use props
Joel King
New

United States

samalot40gmail.com Posted at 2020-7-26 17:06
I have purchased my on 20 July and still I don’t have a good tracking number . They say 5-7 business days to U S

I would like to point out that it takes about 2-3 Business days to fully process the order
2023-11-23
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Joel King Posted at 11-23 18:16
I would like to point out that it takes about 2-3 Business days to fully process the order

Uum the post to which you responded is more than 3 years old.
2023-11-24
Use props
aramsmak
lvl.1

Germany

Additionally, you may want to check if there are any updates on the shipping status of your drone. Sometimes delays can occur due to customs procedures, especially when shipping internationally. If you have a tracking number, use it to monitor the progress of your shipment.
2023-11-24
Use props
aramsmak
lvl.1

Germany

Additionally, you may want to check if there are any updates on the shipping status of your drone. Sometimes delays can occur due to customs procedures, especially when shipping internationally. If you have a tracking number, use it to monitor the progress of your shipment.
2023-11-24
Use props
Joel King
New

United States

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 11-24 04:28
Uum the post to which you responded is more than 3 years old.

oh my bad.... i did not look lol
2023-11-24
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

no problem
2023-11-24
Use props
Advanced