tello edu and video feed in AP mode
4156 5 2019-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tpachoud
lvl.1

France

Hi,
I did bought a Tello Edu to do some experiments with the idea to buy a few more for a theatre show.
What I'll need will be to control severall drone, and get their live video feed.

So, I can control the drone in Python or Unity (happy with that).
Video feed is good enought for the show.

I did had quite a lot of issues more recently to connect to the drone WIFI with my laptop (macbook pro 2017). So I did connect with another laptop and switch to AP mode as I also had to test this before moving forward. Works as a charm.

But when connected threw a external wifi router (AP mode), I can't find any way to access the video feed. Is this possible? How can I tell the drone where to feed the stream or access a broadcast? Eventually activate or unactivate the feed?

Thanks,
Cheers,
Thomas.

2019-4-16
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Hi topchoud, thank you for your attention. If you face some problem in tello SDK, could you please send your problem to our e-mail sdk@ryzerobotics.com?Our engineer will help you. Thanks a lot.
2019-4-17
Use props
tpachoud
lvl.1

France

so I'd never had any answer from sdk@ryzerobotics.com.
So I do repost here.
does any of you had any chance getting video when tello is connected threw other network?
Thanks,
Thomas.
2019-7-10
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

tpachoud Posted at 7-10 00:12
so I'd never had any answer from .
So I do repost here.
does any of you had any chance getting video when tello is connected threw other network?

Dear tpachoud, sincerely sorry to know that.  In regard to it, have you received a response now? If now, then may I have the ticket number of your email address, with wich, we would feedback relevant team to speed up this course.
Once again, sincerely sorry for this inconvenience this issue caused you.
2019-7-10
Use props
tpachoud
lvl.1

France

I don't have any ticket number : I did two emails on 17th april and 26th june to sdk@ryzerobotics.com as you advice.
Didn't had any answer, which includes didn't got any ticket number either.
Just like to know if video in AP mode on tello edu is on your roadmap or not at all...
Thanks,
Cheers,
Thomas
2019-7-12
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

tpachoud Posted at 7-12 07:12
I don't have any ticket number : I did two emails on 17th april and 26th june to  as you advice.
Didn't had any answer, which includes didn't got any ticket number either.
Just like to know if video in AP mode on tello edu is on your roadmap or not at all...

Thanks for your time reaching us back,Thomas.  
Pretty sorry that currently, Video stream is unavailable on Tello Edu and there is no notice if it would be supported in the future. For sure, you can also contact Tello EDU support at your convenience.  Here is their email: stem_wsh@wistron.com
2019-7-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules