Customer dispute resolution team
3661 111 2019-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJ-MA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 127713 ft
Netherlands

I have some difficulty believing that the onset of sunlight was a abrupt and unexpected event; skies were pretty clear with some tiny clouds overhead. At the same time, when flying the AC back to home point you were consistently commanding the craft to lower altitude in excess of 60 seconds. I'm still curious to see 'your' side of things and suggested you upload the cached video from your phone, that will show the feed that was presented to you with all its quirks&lag. Do you think you can retrieve video, it would help to provide support for your claims ... (pic is extracted from your logs)
2019-5-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Harps Posted at 5-15 11:38
I give up on expecting you to read my comments before responding….lol. I just explained what happened and you are tooting your horn about the manual. Show me where are the instructions for keeping VLOS in case it gets super bright suddenly and you loose sight of the drone? If law says I am supposed to keep VLOS and I am complying with it until sun decides to show up suddenly (before you say I should fly facing away from sun, look at the log, I was facing north and sun was south west) and the incorrect data feed makes it impossible to reinstate VLOS, should I be suing the Sun for it or DJI that sent me a malfunctioning Drone? Again, no relevance in this case. I know the law and I follow it religiously.
And I am not insulting you, just wondering why you are so pushy in favor for DJI. If there is no collusion between you and DJI then why don’t you make clear your intentions for pushing me to move-on multiple times?

Look I don’t see to many gathering around here telling you that you are correct and all is well and will end well, I have given an opinion on what happened by what I see in the log what you have said etc, it’s an opinion, you have shown nothing to change that opinion, and I have now asked you 3 times to leave it at that.
But you keep coming up with what can only be described as off the wall comments, I mean really.

The manual should tell you which way to face the sun, or because you were facing the sun you carried on flying blind, I mean think about that, would you carry on driving if the sun was completely blocking your vision and if you did carry on and crashed, do you really believe that the court would excuse because the sun was bright, that’s the level this conversation has been reduced to, so don’t bother looking for any more replies from me, it looks like this is between you and dji now .
2019-5-15
Use props
Harps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 60958 ft
Canada

DJ-MA Posted at 4-29 09:20
Okay - beyond the bickering - I believe it would be helpful for you if you could provide 'evidence' of lag, and I think I've found a way for you to do so, as you clearly have video material of these moments. If you'd be able to retrieve both the cached copy on your phone (which will show the choppiness, as it is the saved version of the live feed), and the copy on your AC would be smooth as silk - as per normal.
I've retrieved these data from healthydrones.com; of particular interest are the two last videos.

Thanks for your comment. I disabled video cache on my phone as I have been experiencing delays and one of the threads here recommended disabling it. I do have the last two videos on the SD card, however they are damaged. I have uploaded second last video on link below. I only have 5GB storage on dropbox and the files are 4K so it wont let me upload both. Please let me know when you have this one downloaded and I will upload the last one too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz6vml88gb34py9/DJI_0593.MP4?dl=0
2019-5-15
Use props
DJ-MA
lvl.4
Netherlands

Harps Posted at 5-15 12:02
Thanks for your comment. I disabled video cache on my phone as I have been experiencing delays and one of the threads here recommended disabling it. I do have the last two videos on the SD card, however they are damaged. I have uploaded second last video on link below. I only have 5GB storage on dropbox and the files are 4K so it wont let me upload both. Please let me know when you have this one downloaded and I will upload the last one too.

Strange, downloaded the files, indicates video of 13:44, but does not play - my own videos play back fine
2019-5-15
Use props
Harps
lvl.2
Canada

DJ-MA Posted at 5-15 12:15
Strange, downloaded the files, indicates video of 13:44, but does not play - my own videos play back fine

The drone was in water for a week and that damaged the videos on the SD card. I mentioned in my comment that they are damaged. I have tried a few free online video repair software without success.
2019-5-15
Use props
Harps
lvl.2
Canada

DJ-MA Posted at 5-15 11:51
I have some difficulty believing that the onset of sunlight was a abrupt and unexpected event; skies were pretty clear with some tiny clouds overhead. At the same time, when flying the AC back to home point you were consistently commanding the craft to lower altitude in excess of 60 seconds. I'm still curious to see 'your' side of things and suggested you upload the cached video from your phone, that will show the feed that was presented to you with all its quirks&lag. Do you think you can retrieve video, it would help to provide support for your claims ... (pic is extracted from your logs)[view_image]

That's the north side. Sun was in South west. And if you know anyone living in Vancouver, you can ask them how soon it can get cloudy here at times. We have ocean on south and west side and there are usually lowl ying clouds in South-West and that usually causes frequent sunny/cloudy cycles especially in evening hours when sun is low. The crash was around 430-5 pm.  
4.png
2019-5-15
Use props
Harps
lvl.2
Canada

DJ-MA Posted at 5-15 12:15

Here is link for last video.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5uuln7th3cbag1z/DJI_0594.MP4?dl=0
2019-5-15
Use props
Harps
lvl.2
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 5-15 11:56
Look I don’t see to many gathering around here telling you that you are correct and all is well and will end well, I have given an opinion on what happened by what I see in the log what you have said etc, it’s an opinion, you have shown nothing to change that opinion, and I have now asked you 3 times to leave it at that.
But you keep coming up with what can only be described as off the wall comments, I mean really.

You don't have to respond to my comments. You can jut leave this thread if you feel my comments are off the wall. I mean you still haven’t responded to three straight questions I posed and you are saying my comments are off the wall.

And why am I not surprised. You don’t read comments before responding, hence all replies feel off the wall to you. I clearly mentioned this in my last reply . ”(before you say I should fly facing away from sun, look at the log, I was facing north and sun was south west)”
And you have said twice that this is now between me and DJi and yet you keep coming back to this thread.  
2019-5-15
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Harps Posted at 5-15 12:02
Thanks for your comment. I disabled video cache on my phone as I have been experiencing delays and one of the threads here recommended disabling it. I do have the last two videos on the SD card, however they are damaged. I have uploaded second last video on link below. I only have 5GB storage on dropbox and the files are 4K so it wont let me upload both. Please let me know when you have this one downloaded and I will upload the last one too.

Not unusual for Video to be damaged when drone crashes and as a result there is a sudden loss of power.  The header for Videos is written (or updated) after a video is properly stopped.  Other corruption can of course occur as video data stream is prematurely terminated.

There may be some free downloadable video tools that will repair such damage, but I have not come across them.  Had to purchase program that uses a good video's header as a template to replace bad video's header.

2019-5-15
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Harps Posted at 5-15 09:58
You are right. Burnaby lake is 3.11 Square Kilometer (770 Acres) so no chance of any interference, plus no errors for interference in flight logs.
That’s what I have been asking DJI for. If they are saying this is Pilot error then provide evidence to counter my claim. If I called DJI and told them my Drone flew off as soon as I hit take off button and there is nothing in the flight logs in the DJI GO 4 app, do you think DJI will send me a new drone? They won’t and simply deny my claim for lack of evidence. Then why are they pushing that this crash is pilot error without providing any evidence.

Yes, that is big area.  Big enough that chance of interference would be negligible.  Thinking single source (aka single channel), quite some distance away, limited signal strength (aka weak interference), and DJI drone being able to switch to other channels if there was interference.

May be Loch Ness Monster migrated to better waters, and got Lake "Whole Home" WiFi?  
2019-5-15
Use props
DJ-MA
lvl.4
Netherlands

Harps Posted at 5-15 12:44
That's the north side. Sun was in South west. And if you know anyone living in Vancouver, you can ask them how soon it can get cloudy here at times. We have ocean on south and west side and there are usually lowl ying clouds in South-West and that usually causes frequent sunny/cloudy cycles especially in evening hours when sun is low. The crash was around 430-5 pm.

Unless you got yourself very quickly on the other side of the water/pond, I don't see how you can be facing the sun
2019-5-15
Use props
raven swe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 517936 ft
Sweden

hallmark007 Posted at 5-15 11:30
maybe take up the Finland/ireland thing with dji, I'm just back from work in Finland Sweden And Spain, one thing I did notice on my travels is Swedish people are very nice, so I'm not to sure who aborted you.
you seem to spend your time around here talking out the side of your mouth, but nothing of substance seems to come out of it that is of any use to anyone.
I can see by all your comments here on this thread you haven't been able to come up with anything that could help anyone, so really in the scheme of things your Pointless .

Sorry Harps just gotta do a smilie for mr marks
2019-5-15
Use props
Harps
lvl.2
Canada

DJ-MA Posted at 5-15 22:33
Unless you got yourself very quickly on the other side of the water/pond, I don't see how you can be facing the sun

I never said I was facing the sun. I said it was cloudy (aka sun was behind the clouds) and then it popped out and it became bright. The crash happened on Feburary 24th, 2019 between 4:30pm-5:pm. Feel free to check meteorological data for the area if you like.
Anyhow, I don't really see the relevance of this to the crash., as the key reason for the crash was delayed video/data feed. How many times have other pilots on this forum lost sight of their drone at a height of 80-90 meters at a distance of 300 meters or more on sunny bright days? This has happened to me few times on bright days. You look down on your screen to switch camera mode and you cannot spot the drone again and have to rely on video/data feed to bring it closer to re establish VLOS. And the size of Mavic Air doesn't help, maybe easier for Phantoms and Mavic pros.
2019-5-16
Use props
DJ-MA
lvl.4
Netherlands

Harps Posted at 5-16 07:59
I never said I was facing the sun. I said it was cloudy (aka sun was behind the clouds) and then it popped out and it became bright. The crash happened on Feburary 24th, 2019 between 4:30pm-5:pm. Feel free to check meteorological data for the area if you like.
Anyhow, I don't really see the relevance of this to the crash., as the key reason for the crash was delayed video/data feed. How many times have other pilots on this forum lost sight of their drone at a height of 80-90 meters at a distance of 300 meters or more on sunny bright days? This has happened to me few times on bright days. You look down on your screen to switch camera mode and you cannot spot the drone again and have to rely on video/data feed to bring it closer to re establish VLOS. And the size of Mavic Air doesn't help, maybe easier for Phantoms and Mavic pros.

You are aware that the logs you have shared do contain the photographs you have taken during this fight, right? Logs indicate you took of at Feb 24th, 2019 04:21PM (-08:00), which is 1 hour and 25 minutes before sunset at that location - hardly the time you expect blinding amounts of sunlight, especially during winter time and having the sun in the back...
Your main argument now is what; that you commanded it to get to the ground because of signal lag (even though the logs show now indication of that) or that you lost sight of it and commanded it down regardless. I'm sorry you lost it, but it does start to sound a bit like the dog ate my homework ...
2019-5-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

Harps Posted at 5-16 07:59
I never said I was facing the sun. I said it was cloudy (aka sun was behind the clouds) and then it popped out and it became bright. The crash happened on Feburary 24th, 2019 between 4:30pm-5:pm. Feel free to check meteorological data for the area if you like.
Anyhow, I don't really see the relevance of this to the crash., as the key reason for the crash was delayed video/data feed. How many times have other pilots on this forum lost sight of their drone at a height of 80-90 meters at a distance of 300 meters or more on sunny bright days? This has happened to me few times on bright days. You look down on your screen to switch camera mode and you cannot spot the drone again and have to rely on video/data feed to bring it closer to re establish VLOS. And the size of Mavic Air doesn't help, maybe easier for Phantoms and Mavic pros.

How many times have other pilots on this forum lost sight of their drone at a height of 80-90 meters at a distance of 300 meters

Had it happen several times.  Times it did happen was when I was having problems with system (MPp, RC, Cs-Ub, GO-4).  Forced to take action, which diverts your attention for to long.  Thankfully, hasn't happened since last replacement go around.  

2019-5-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJ-MA Posted at 5-16 09:03
You are aware that the logs you have shared do contain the photographs you have taken during this fight, right? Logs indicate you took of at Feb 24th, 2019 04:21PM (-08:00), which is 1 hour and 25 minutes before sunset at that location - hardly the time you expect blinding amounts of sunlight, especially during winter time and having the sun in the back...
Your main argument now is what; that you commanded it to get to the ground because of signal lag (even though the logs show now indication of that) or that you lost sight of it and commanded it down regardless. I'm sorry you lost it, but it does start to sound a bit like the dog ate my homework ...

I have tried here, but what your up against is someone who will only accept 1 outcome, sometimes when you try to help around here, you get the blame if the answer doesn’t fit the happy outcome, you are also up against the idiots who think that by goading on or filling the OP’s head full of nonsense instead of pointing out the obvious, and then downvoting you for helping.
2019-5-16
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

And there are forum users assisted by others responses that brings home the resolve.
2019-5-16
Use props
Harps
lvl.2
Canada

DJ-MA Posted at 5-16 09:03

Yes, I can see the pictures you have posted but I don’t see any picture taken in South or West direction. Do you mind elaborating your point about the pictures?
Ofcourse, I am aware of the sunset time and I still feel this is irrelevant information. I was facing north-east ish when I was flying my drone. I was on south side of lake. I am sure you are aware when there are no clouds and the sun is behind you the sky looks bright in front of you and when there are clouds blocking the sun sky looks dark. That’s what I said. Nowhere did I say it was blinding bright sunlight. And nowhere did I say I was facing the sun. Please read my comments before assuming things and calling me a liar (Dog ate homework analgy).
Just to understand my point, on a bright day ask a friend to fly a drone 90m high and 300-400 meters away from you towards North while you are not looking up and then look up to see if you can spot the drone when you only know a general direction of the drone.

I have always said the key reason the drone crashed was the data/video lag which should not have happened on a drone rated for 4 km at a distance of 300m in an open interference free area. I have heard this argument that the logs do not show the lag multiple times without any explanation or evidence how the logs show that there was no video/data feed delay. Loosing sight of drone explanation was a result of some members here accusing me of not following the manual and Transport Canada guidelins of VLOS. I tried to explain how I lost sight of the drone and why I could not re establish VLOS (the screen was showing an incorrect height so I was looking at a wrong angle). If you look at the logs I have let go of sticks multiple times before the crash to try to spot it, but failed as the height was displayed incorrectly and it crashed as a result of data/video feed delay.

2019-5-16
Use props
Harps
lvl.2
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 5-16 09:32
I have tried here, but what your up against is someone who will only accept 1 outcome, sometimes when you try to help around here, you get the blame if the answer doesn’t fit the happy outcome, you are also up against the idiots who think that by goading on or filling the OP’s head full of nonsense instead of pointing out the obvious, and then downvoting you for helping.

That sounds exactly like what you have been doing all along in this thread so far.
2019-5-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Harps Posted at 5-16 12:04
Yes, I can see the pictures you have posted but I don’t see any picture taken in South or West direction. Do you mind elaborating your point about the pictures?
Ofcourse, I am aware of the sunset time and I still feel this is irrelevant information. I was facing north-east ish when I was flying my drone. I was on south side of lake. I am sure you are aware when there are no clouds and the sun is behind you the sky looks bright in front of you and when there are clouds blocking the sun sky looks dark. That’s what I said. Nowhere did I say it was blinding bright sunlight. And nowhere did I say I was facing the sun. Please read my comments before assuming things and calling me a liar (Dog ate homework analgy).
Just to understand my point, on a bright day ask a friend to fly a drone 90m high and 300-400 meters away from you towards south while you are not looking up and then look up to see if you can spot the drone when you only know a general direction of the drone.

What your trying to do is defend your own corner without a scrap of evidence,
You are the one that brought up about loosing VLOS because of Sun.
What everyone else is saying stop trying to bring the drone down when you have no clue where it is.

You also produced the first set of logs, yes the first set that clearly show NO downlink failure either warning or time frame, so no proof , But your log clearly shows you landing in the drink .

I note except for one nobody else excepts anything else happened,
2019-5-16
Use props
Harps
lvl.2
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 5-16 13:35
What your trying to do is defend your own corner without a scrap of evidence,
You are the one that brought up about loosing VLOS because of Sun.
What everyone else is saying stop trying to bring the drone down when you have no clue where it is.

I don’t need to defend anything. I am answering the concerns/questions you and others are raising about the crash. And I do answer questions posed to me unlike some other on this forum even though most questions and posts are completely irrelevant to this crash.
What do you need evidence for? What evidence have you presented for your claim?
I did not bring up VLOS. You accused me of using the screen instead of VLOS and so I explained why I was using the screen instead of VLOS. Feel free to scroll up and re-read the thread from very beginning.
I would have stopped bringing the drone down if I had any clue the screen is not displaying the correct height/distance. I have experienced delays in past but they were all in areas with obstacles and interference, however I did not even think the Mavic Air could experience delays in open interference free area especially at 300m. I was under the impression that I am in total control of the drone (based on data/video presented to me) and hence I was bringing it towards me and down and stopping every 10-15 seconds to see if I can re-establish VLOS. You can check the logs to see how many times I let go of control sticks to try to re-establish VLOS. Based on height presented, I was looking for it at a higher altitude and could not locate it.
I have never seen any warning when I experienced this delay in past. Below is link to another thread talking about delays with GO4 app and DJI Admin admitting that this is a problem with the app and DJI Engineers are working to resolve it. Clearly multiple pilots experienced it and yet no one saw any error messages pop up. Not sure if you are from programming background, but error messages only popup for know problems/errors. Glitches and malfunctions do not spit out any errors because the programmers/engineers have not discovered them yet. Capiche?

https://forum.dji.com/thread-153010-1-1.html
2019-5-16
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Harps Posted at 5-16 15:23
I don’t need to defend anything. I am answering the concerns/questions you and others are raising about the crash. And I do answer questions posed to me unlike some other on this forum even though most questions and posts are completely irrelevant to this crash.
What do you need evidence for? What evidence have you presented for your claim?
I did not bring up VLOS. You accused me of using the screen instead of VLOS and so I explained why I was using the screen instead of VLOS. Feel free to scroll up and re-read the thread from very beginning.

Everybody knows that lag is possible your manual warns against flying in envoirments that may cause lag. But this has nothin* to do with your log.
Everything in your log is recorded and displayed on your telemetry, it doesn’t skip any lag so if your log says .
Altitude 50 ft at 2 minutes 5 seconds, this is exactly what you will see on your telemetry, if there was a lag it would continue to say Altitude 50 ft at 2 minutes 5 seconds for the duration of the lag, and your log clearly shows this didn’t happen, there is no lag on your log timeline there is no discrepancy in your log, none zilch nada, your timeline is without any problem, if your asking people to believe that there was a lag but noting in your text log recorded it, then this is a first it has never been seen before, even if your downlink was lost for 1 10th of a second it would show in your log. But to completely land your drone while over a river while your video was lagging and you didn’t notice the discrepancy in telemetry and you continued to land your craft in the water, then your log would never have caught up and would have ended showing your craft in the air.
Your are claiming the log is wrong, if that’s correct then it’s a first , and you have offered no proof except to tell us what you think happened even though you couldn’t see what happened.
2019-5-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

The Lag may have been within SmartDevice running GO-4.  Yes the data got to SmartDevice and was logged.  But that does not mean GO-4 was displaying data in near real time.
It is possible data got to SmartDevice, but did not actually get stored into flight log till several seconds (or longer passed).  Looking later at flight log data, person would never know there was a delay.
Multiple reasons for delays, one being I/O delayed in favor of other I/O, processing priority of data was preempted, data went through several layers of buffering and one of layers became busy due other tasks.  
Over years, seen many strange problems crop-up when it comes to data processing in smooth and timely manner.

2019-5-16
Use props
DJ-MA
lvl.4
Netherlands

Harps Posted at 5-16 12:04
Ofcourse, I am aware of the sunset time and I still feel this is irrelevant information. I was facing north-east ish when I was flying my drone. I was on south side of lake. I am sure you are aware when there are no clouds and the sun is behind you the sky looks bright in front of you and when there are clouds blocking the sun sky looks dark. That’s what I said. Nowhere did I say it was blinding bright sunlight. And nowhere did I say I was facing the sun. Please read my comments before assuming things and calling me a liar (Dog ate homework analgy).
Just to understand my point, on a bright day ask a friend to fly a drone 90m high and 300-400 meters away from you towards North while you are not looking up and then look up to see if you can spot the drone when you only know a general direction of the drone.

I'm not calling you a liar, I just point out that the reasoning you provide comes across as an excuse for why your actions (land AC) make sense. Lags in video have been reported before, but excessive lag is on the order of 3-5 seconds, not 60 seconds. I don't doubt there was lag, but cannot quantify it for lack of data. The log is unequivocal about commanding the AC to lower altitude/land, commanded by the user, it due fully obeyed. In retrospect this might have been an unlucky action, but it is what it is.
2019-5-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

HedgeTrimmer Posted at 5-16 19:38
The Lag may have been within SmartDevice running GO-4.  Yes the data got to SmartDevice and was logged.  But that does not mean GO-4 was displaying data in near real time.
It is possible data got to SmartDevice, but did not actually get stored into flight log till several seconds (or longer passed).  Looking later at flight log data, person would never know there was a delay.
Multiple reasons for delays, one being I/O delayed in favor of other I/O, processing priority of data was preempted, data went through several layers of buffering and one of layers became busy due other tasks.  

An issue here is equating Lag with that of missing flight log data.  Two different things.
Lag can result in data being lost, resulting in gaps in flight log.  However, Lag does not have to result in data lost.  
Lag can simply be data is held up for some amount of time, before being stored into flight log or displayed.
2019-5-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Maybe we can be shown lag of 60 seconds that would not have been recorded and controller would not have noticed, I mean seriously lag 60 seconds and it goes unnoticed , we have all seen lag in our drones every now and then it is always split second not seconds not 10 seconds and certainly never seen 60 seconds, but maybe we shall see the proof of this and we will all learn something .
2019-5-17
Use props
DJ-MA
lvl.4
Netherlands

Finally, I get it (I think). OP, when flying home, pointed AC camera at the setting sun, resulting in camera white out and hard to read telemetry (mimicking video lag), commanding down but not seeing horizon change thinking nothing happened ... tricky situation, painful result ...
2019-5-17
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
First Officer
United States

DJ-MA Posted at 5-17 09:49
Finally, I get it (I think). OP, when flying home, pointed AC camera at the setting sun, resulting in camera white out and hard to read telemetry (mimicking video lag), commanding down but not seeing horizon change thinking nothing happened ... tricky situation, painful result ...

Refreshing to see someone with an open mind to possibilities of what might have gone wrong.  
Instead of constant throw down the Gauntlet challenge by a couple.  Unless of course it happens to them.

After some deliberation, maybe OP can weigh in on possibility?
2019-5-17
Use props
fans01b21aa7
New
United States

Help !! I need help with a purchase i made on 7/10/20. The product arrived damaged and i called and escalated that same day to no luck!!! I’ve been getting the runaround! I have multiple DJI products and have spend thousands with this company and i can’t even get someone to help. Tried calling and they tell me you have to chat , did that and they tell me you have to email, did that and they tell me you have to call!!!  Are you serious??? We are in 2020! Tried twitter social and all other social  media . This is the worst experience i have ever had and will continue to vent my frustration on every platform to ensure no one goes through what i have been going through!! Who’s going to compensate the countless hours i have spent just to replace a $39 product from a $200+ purchase i made ?
2020-7-16
Use props
fans01b21aa7
New
United States

They are terrible ... do not purchase from these people !! Worst experience ever !! No support or resolution team or empathy whatsoever!! I have been trying to resolve a matter with a purchase i received 7/10/20 and can’t even get someone to own it or assist. Don’t waste your money !!!

Help !! I need help with a purchase i made on 7/10/20. The product arrived damaged and i called and escalated that same day to no luck!!! I’ve been getting the runaround! I have multiple DJI products and have spend thousands with this company and i can’t even get someone to help. Tried calling and they tell me you have to chat , did that and they tell me you have to email, did that and they tell me you have to call!!!  Are you serious??? We are in 2020! Tried twitter social and all other social  media . This is the worst experience i have ever had and will continue to vent my frustration on every platform to ensure no one goes through what i have been going through!! Who’s going to compensate the countl
2020-7-16
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7848 ft

United States

fans01b21aa7 Posted at 7-16 04:21
They are terrible ... do not purchase from these people !! Worst experience ever !! No support or resolution team or empathy whatsoever!! I have been trying to resolve a matter with a purchase i received 7/10/20 and can’t even get someone to own it or assist. Don’t waste your money !!!

Help !! I need help with a purchase i made on 7/10/20. The product arrived damaged and i called and escalated that same day to no luck!!! I’ve been getting the runaround! I have multiple DJI products and have spend thousands with this company and i can’t even get someone to help. Tried calling and they tell me you have to chat , did that and they tell me you have to email, did that and they tell me you have to call!!!  Are you serious??? We are in 2020! Tried twitter social and all other social  media . This is the worst experience i have ever had and will continue to vent my frustration on every platform to ensure no one goes through what i have been going through!! Who’s going to compensate the countl

I’ll be damned so what do you suggest to buy different brand beside DJI?
2020-7-16
Use props
djiuser_VhZh2N7fmpg7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 35738704 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have about the same story started in March this year, 6 week turn around time for 2 of the 4 that crashed, turned off randomly actually from March to September. The reply emails have to be mitch matched with other emails because the dates times drones and issues are usually incorrect. Their trying to save money by getting cheap workers to make cheap not consistent falsely advertised toys. My spark is fun, my second mavic air i just purchased because my first one flew off is OK, the 2 zoom is fun to find in the hills when i do have possession of it, dji should recall the inpire 1 for its spotty image weak signal and not a drone flies for the time listed. With i purchased another brand, to late now.
2020-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules