Ideas of Improvement for M2ED
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gagu
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1215010 ft
Germany

Hi,
We bought the M2ED for our firedepartment. I'm testing it now since two weeks. Here my ideas
- For searching people it would be great to have a split screen. Half vision, half IR or MSX
- more flexibility/options to configure the buttons, for example put features like 'lights on', gain or ROI on custom buttons/stick or shifting complete temprature range with the second scroll weel
- more structure/logic in the menus, for example configuration of the down light, navigation leds and 'top light' are all on different places to configure
- posibility to have a second screen/tablet with the option to set 'view' options like Palette, GAIN etc. perhaps in the combination with the Smart Controller to have a dedicated spotter.
-  save custom isotherm ranges. Presets are not usable, for exampe searching people, we have at the moment a outdoor temperature between 0and 8degrees celcuis and a person in 30-40m distance is shown with maximum 5 degrees more...- Set ATTI mode for force more savety insite flights and for train the people....

BUGS:
- 7'' tablet has a adjustment problem with the thermal view and the normal view, there is a very big offset
- altitute gap between -10m to +10

All over all I'm really impressed about the performance of such a little drone. A version with a higher thermal resolution would be great in the future.
Perhaps this helps for future development.
gagu

2019-4-16
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing the suggestion!
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day gagu. Thank you for sharing these information and your insights as well. Let me please forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules