DJI Flight Simulator GPU usage
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stephen Whitehe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28068 ft
Canada

Does DJI flight simulator support dual gpu with SLI?

2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Stephen Whitehe. Thank you for reaching out this concern to us. As long as the windows pc is running Win10 with a 64-bit operating system and it has the recommended GPU it will work. You may refer to the information below about the recommended, minimum and optimal set up for the DJI Flight simulator.

For the Minimum set up:
CPU      G4560
GPU      GTX1050Ti
VRAM     4GB
RAM      16GB
HDD      80GB FREE

For Recommended set up :
CPU      i5-6400
GPU      GTX1060 or 1070
VRAM     6GB or 8GB
RAM      16GB
HDD      SDD+80GB FREE

For Optimal setup
CPU      i7-7700
GPU      GTX1080Ti
VRAM     11GB
RAM      32GB
HDD      SDD+80GB FREE

If you should have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Have a good one!
2019-4-16
Use props
Stephen Whitehe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28068 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-16 13:08
Hi, good day Stephen Whitehe. Thank you for reaching out this concern to us. As long as the windows pc is running Win10 with a 64-bit operating system and it has the recommended GPU it will work. You may refer to the information below about the recommended, minimum and optimal set up for the DJI Flight simulator.

For the Minimum set up:

Thanks for that list, My question is, with 2 1080's linked with SLI will performance be even better?
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Stephen Whitehe. Thanks for the additional information. As of the moment, the SLI is currently not yet optimize with the DJI simulator. Using this kind of device will still perform the same quality as using a single GPU. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to assist you. Have a safe and happy flying always
2019-4-19
Use props
Filip O
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-4-19 12:48
Hi, good day Stephen Whitehe. Thanks for the additional information. As of the moment, the SLI is currently not yet optimize with the DJI simulator. Using this kind of device will still perform the same quality as using a single GPU. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to assist you. Have a safe and happy flying always

Hello DJI Gamore, will the flight simulator work with an AMD graphic card?
2021-1-2
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

I should be getting way higher FPS and if my fps is low I dont understand why my GPU and CPU usage dont go up? When I go into the games MENU or alt-tab to dekstop my GPU will go to 95+% usage but in-game its back to like 60%.

Kodi nox

2021-1-6
Use props
djiuser_3X0qeop9Mwq3
New

New Zealand

I need to be able to run simulator on a laptop with an integrated AMD Radeon Graphics card, would this be an issue?
2021-1-15
Use props
djiuser_3X0qeop9Mwq3
New

New Zealand

Filip O Posted at 1-2 11:15
Hello DJI Gamore, will the flight simulator work with an AMD graphic card?

my question as well
2021-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules