2162 4 2019-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harry Pottar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13163 ft
United States

HI,

I did search and this maybe a basic phone setting but please give an old man a break

I was using my Osmo Pocket with my iPhone with the Mimo app and my notocatons where driving me nuts.

I have skype for work and chat notifcations where very active.

Is there anyway to turn everything off while I'm using the app, will Airplane mode work?

tia.
Harry
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Harry Pottar. We do apologize for the inconvenience. On our end, the Mimo app doesn't have the capability or any settings in the app to turn off all the notification in the mobile device. In addition, turning on the airplane mode is not necessarily will rectify the issue since other apps will still send the notification even the mobile data of the mobile device is already shuts off. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one!
2019-4-16
Use props
txtechnonerd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175075 ft
  • >>>
United States

My recommendation, and what I do when I'm using the phone for flying my Mavic 2 Pro or using the Osmo Pocket is to use the Do Not Disturb setting on the iPhone. If you swipe down from the top right hand side of the screen to pull open the Control Center, you will see a button with a Moon icon. Click that and it will enable the mode and should silence most notifications.
2019-4-16
Use props
txtechnonerd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175075 ft
  • >>>
United States

Another accidental double post
2019-4-16
Use props
Harry Pottar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 13163 ft
United States

txtechnonerd Posted at 4-16 13:28
My recommendation, and what I do when I'm using the phone for flying my Mavic 2 Pro or using the Osmo Pocket is to use the Do Not Disturb setting on the iPhone. If you swipe down from the top right hand side of the screen to pull open the Control Center, you will see a button with a Moon icon. Click that and it will enable the mode and should silence most notifications.

Thank you, great idea, tested and that works.
2019-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules