3005 23 2019-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

The final 4K World Trip + Drone footage of Iran; project finished and uploaded on 2019-04-16 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack

Media data: This video (5:59min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Iran 4K Video Footage.

Iran: Iran (Persian: ایران‎ Irān), also called Persia and officially the Islamic Republic of Iran (Persian: جمهوری اسلامی ایران‎ Jomhuri-ye Eslāmi-ye Irān), is a country in Western Asia. With over 81 million inhabitants, Iran is the worlds 18th most populous country. Comprising a land area of 1,648,195 km2 (636,372 sq mi), it is the second largest country in the Middle East and the 17th largest in the world. Iran is bordered to the northwest by Armenia and the Republic of Azerbaijan, to the north by the Caspian Sea, to the northeast by Turkmenistan, to the east by Afghanistan and Pakistan, to the south by the Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, and to the west by Turkey and Iraq. The countrys central location in Eurasia and Western Asia, and its proximity to the Strait of Hormuz, give it geostrategic importance. Tehran is the countrys capital and largest city, as well as its leading economic and cultural center. Iran is home to one of the worlds oldest civilizations, beginning with the formation of the Elamite kingdoms in the fourth millennium BCE. It was first unified by the Iranian Medes in the seventh century BCE, reaching its greatest territorial size in the sixth century BCE, when Cyrus the Great founded the Achaemenid Empire, which stretched from Eastern Europe to the Indus Valley, becoming one of the largest empires in history. The Iranian realm fell to Alexander the Great in the fourth century BCE and was divided into several Hellenistic states. An Iranian rebellion culminated in the establishment of the Parthian Empire, which was succeeded in the third century CE by the Sasanian Empire, a leading world power for the next four centuries. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places (Keywords): Iran, Persia, Western Asia, Middle East, Caspian Sea, Persian Gulf, Gulf of Oman, Tehran, Tochal, Traveling Iran, Traveling Tehran, Tehran Drone, Iran Drone

Video [Internal ID 234] taken in 2017 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/vid ... ublic-travel-video/

#####

Copyright © One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2019-4-16
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-16
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-16
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-16
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great footage. Thank you for sharing your world trip with us.
2019-4-16
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Awesome work. Great info. I enjoyed watching. Thanks for sharing.  
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice world trip video, looks amazing!
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice shots.
2019-4-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Always look forward to your posts - very cool thread mate
2019-4-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Wow, amazing video! Nicely done!
2019-4-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Stunning captures!
2019-4-17
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

Thanks a lot, everyone! I think I will come up with some Mongolia next ;)
2019-4-17
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

Great footage, thanks for sharing.

Is it allowed to take the drone when visiting Iran?

2019-4-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow, beautiful work!
2019-4-17
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 4-17 09:45
Great footage, thanks for sharing.

Is it allowed to take the drone when visiting Iran?

Thank you my friends. In the meantime, it is banned, as far as I know. In Febuary 2017, it was "ok", although it brought me one hour of investigation on departure when they have seen my Phantom on X-Ray at IKA Airport. Would not suggest anyone to take a drone there (well, a ban is a ban, and they were not much fun even when at times as it was legal)..
2019-4-17
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-17 13:36
Thank you my friends. In the meantime, it is banned, as far as I know. In Febuary 2017, it was "ok", although it brought me one hour of investigation on departure when they have seen my Phantom on X-Ray at IKA Airport. Would not suggest anyone to take a drone there (well, a ban is a ban, and they were not much fun even when at times as it was legal)..

Thanks for the information.

Kind regards
2019-4-18
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 4-18 08:49
Thanks for the information.

Kind regards

Too bad some countries have a full ban now, but yeah... hope you get to fly in Kuwait, buddy!
2019-4-18
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-18 11:45
Too bad some countries have a full ban now, but yeah... hope you get to fly in Kuwait, buddy!

I do fly in Kuwait. Once you get the permission, fly any day, any time, any distance and any altitude but avoid no fly zone area.
2019-4-20
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 4-20 08:58
I do fly in Kuwait. Once you get the permission, fly any day, any time, any distance and any altitude but avoid no fly zone area.

Wow, sounds super relaxed! I have visited Kuwait in August 2013 (49 degrees ), but the time for drones hasn't come yet. I may be back this December. Is it difficult to get the permit?
2019-4-20
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
lvl.4
  • >>>
Kuwait

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-20 09:11
Wow, sounds super relaxed! I have visited Kuwait in August 2013 (49 degrees ), but the time for drones hasn't come yet. I may be back this December. Is it difficult to get the permit?

Yes, very hot during summer. Welcome to kuwait, it's easy to fly. Once you are ready let me know.
2019-4-21
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

【4K】Drone Footage | IRAN by Drone - Tehran & Tochal 2019 ..:: Cinematic Aerial Film | Birds View

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Iran (Tehran and Tochal); project finished & uploaded on 2019-05-08 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Media data: This drone video (6:05min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Iran 4K Drone Video Footage & Iran Drone Pictures.

Iran Drone Flight: Iran is an Islamic republic on the Persian (Arabian) Gulf with historical sites dating to the Persian Empire. Extensive marble ruins mark Persepolis, the empires capital founded by Darius I in the 6th century B.C. The modern capital, Tehran, is home to opulent Golestan Palace, seat of the Qajar Dynasty (1794–1925), plus modern landmarks such as the 435m-high Milad Tower. Isfahan is famous for that citys Naqsh-e Jahan Square (or Imam Square), bordered by Safavid architectural masterpieces including the intricately tiled Sheikh Lotfullah Mosque (1619) and Shah Mosque (1629). Pilgrimage city Mashhad is home to the massive Imam Reza Shrine. The Tomb of Hafez, in the southwestern city Shiraz, is a garden-enclosed memorial to a 14th-century Persian poet. Back in Tehran, Sadabad Palace, once a Pahlavi Dynasty residence, features ornate buildings and heritage museums. The National Museum highlights Iranian archaeological finds. Outside Tehran are the Dizin and Shemshak ski resorts in the Alborz Mountains. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Iran, Tehran, Tochal, Skyline, Birds View, Aerial, From Above, Capital, Middle East, Persia, Islamic Republic, Persian Empire, Mountain, Snow, Skyscrapers

Video [Internal ID 292] taken in 2017 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/dro ... l-video-birds-view/

#####

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de
2019-5-8
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de
2019-5-8
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-17 07:38
Thanks a lot, everyone! I think I will come up with some Mongolia next ;)

You're welcome, as always mate
2019-5-8
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>

Mightye777 Posted at 9-20 00:20
Thankyou for sharing this with me!

My pleasure, mate.
2019-9-24
Use props