No audio warning at 30%
1097 7 2019-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

I thought DJI was going to fix this issue with the iPad using DJI go4 app ? Still no update ? I have to watch my screen when I get close to 30% because it does not give me a verbal audio warning and this means no  Visual line of sight   This can be dangerous. Has anyone else noticed this problem  ?
Please fix this DJI thanks !!!
2019-4-16
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

I rarely rely on sound notification rather then control of battery level by keeping an eye on the bar. It’s just like you drive your car and keep an eye on dash-board.
2019-4-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Our related department is fully aware of this limitation on the iOS devices and currently working on this. However, I've managed to check and follow up this concern to see if we could provide the latest update on this situation. If there will be an update in regards to this, our valued customers should be notified. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-17
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

-"I have to watch my screen when I get close to 30% because it does not give me a verbal audio warning and this means no  Visual line of sight  "- So you telling, you NEVER watch the screen of the device, during a flight? And have to do that, now, b/c you don't get a 30% warning? Set a time to 9 or better 8 minutes, on your phone or on a watch. That gets you close to 30%, if started near 100. A minute flight costs, in average and reality, just under 10% of the juice
2019-4-17
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

[quote]Lysak2003 Posted at 4-16 21:18
I rarely rely on sound notification rather then control of battery level by keeping an eye on the bar. It’s just like you drive your car and keep an eye on dash-board.[/
Thanks for your input.
DJI will fix it soon
Meanwhile, I might just use my s9
2019-4-17
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 08:52
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Our related department is fully aware of this limitation on the iOS devices and currently working on this. However, I've managed to check and follow up this concern to see if we could provide the latest update on this situation. If there will be an update in regards to this, our valued customers should be notified. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you so much Tony. I though you forgot about us iso people
I will be  patient and fly safe
2019-4-17
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 4-17 10:44
-"I have to watch my screen when I get close to 30% because it does not give me a verbal audio warning and this means no  Visual line of sight  "- So you telling, you NEVER watch the screen of the device, during a flight? And have to do that, now, b/c you don't get a 30% warning? Set a time to 9 or better 8 minutes, on your phone or on a watch. That gets you close to 30%, if started near 100. A minute flight costs, in average and reality, just under 10% of the juice

Very rarely I’ll look at the screen. l try to keep my eye on my spark the whole time. I never said NEVER lol
I mostly fly around an empty beach that has the same boring  scenery
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Sayhelloforme Posted at 4-17 19:16
Thank you so much Tony. I though you forgot about us iso people  
I will be  patient and fly safe

You're most welcome! No worries, we're doing our best to rectify this situation in the near future. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns.
2019-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules