Rma service
754 12 2019-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Headcase81
lvl.3
Flight distance : 665965 ft
Denmark

I logged my first crash with any dji-drone flying my fairly new m2z inside a building. Send the drone to the Barendrecht workshop for analysis, got the answer back that there was a fault on the controller causing the incident, and therefore everything will be fixed under warranty. So amazingly happy with everything concerning the chain of events leading up to this point, thumbs up for DJI's way of handling things. I think I've read like 20 posts concerning bad service, this might give unfortunate quivering pilots some piece in mind when it comes to handing over the "precious" to DJI for service
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Headcase81, thanks for sharing the positive experience here, we are pleased to hear everything went smoothly and will keep providing more professional customer service, hope you have a good time on flying.
2019-4-17
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Always good to read a good one!
2019-4-17
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

ALABAMA Posted at 4-17 07:28
Always good to read a good one!

Exactly, would be Nice to hear more as I’m convinced that there are more of the positives than negatives, but mostly you Only hear about the bad ones. Give Them the credit when they deserve it
2019-4-18
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

ALABAMA Posted at 4-17 07:28
Always good to read a good one!

Exactly, would be Nice to hear more as I’m convinced that there are more of the positives than negatives, but mostly you Only hear about the bad ones. Give Them the credit when they deserve it.

2019-4-18
Use props
Headcase81
lvl.3
Denmark

Give Them the credit they deserve, when they do.
2019-4-18
Use props
Ranger01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 44770 ft
Australia

Of course I would give a positive reply - but mine is only (to date) a bad experience - communication is poor, time lines are excessive and after sending a 4 week old drone in for repairs to get a $1000 bill and explanation "Core board Malfunction", and surprise after dealing with one person phone and email, get a new person and feels like it all starts again.  So Headcase really hoping to share a good experience with you and others in the very near future.  Have a great Easter and keep flying.
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ranger01 Posted at 4-19 19:08
Of course I would give a positive reply - but mine is only (to date) a bad experience - communication is poor, time lines are excessive and after sending a 4 week old drone in for repairs to get a $1000 bill and explanation "Core board Malfunction", and surprise after dealing with one person phone and email, get a new person and feels like it all starts again.  So Headcase really hoping to share a good experience with you and others in the very near future.  Have a great Easter and keep flying.

Hi Ranger01, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. I managed to get your case number via the forum information, upon checking your case, there are crash damages. It is recommended to do data analysis to check the exact status, please kindly check your email for better follow-up, thank you!
2019-4-19
Use props
Ranger01
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-19 23:35
Hi Ranger01, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. I managed to get your case number via the forum information, upon checking your case, there are crash damages. It is recommended to do data analysis to check the exact status, please kindly check your email for better follow-up, thank you!

Hi DJI Mindy - thanks for your quick response - and yes there was crash damage and I made this clear when I returned it, it flew many flights after the crash and it was more landing in a tree then crashing to the ground.  I have no problem with any cost to repair any crash damage, its the Core Board failure that just occurred for no apparent reason.  I have checked my email and followed the steps recommended each time and forwarded it to the sender - unfortunately the person you communicate with each time is not the same (I wonder if they communicate).

So they have the drone - (have had it for 4 weeks), I have explained that it had been in a crash but this did not in any way stop it flying (as they will see in the flight records), they have all the flight records so now they should be able to determine exactly when and how the Core board malfunctioned.

I actually brought a second Mavic Pro to do some work in the mean time (not the DUAL) the budget didn't extend to that, hopefully intend to buy more but this will depend on my experience this time.  If it works out to be a good result I defiantly will share it with everyone.

Thanks again Mindy for your reply

Cheers Ranger01
2019-4-21
Use props
Ranger01
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-19 23:35

Hi DJI Mindy - thanks for your quick response - and yes there was crash damage and I made this clear when I returned it, it flew many flights after the crash and it was more landing in a tree then crashing to the ground.  I have no problem with any cost to repair any crash damage, its the Core Board failure that just occurred for no apparent reason.  I have checked my email and followed the steps recommended each time and forwarded it to the sender - unfortunately the person you communicate with each time is not the same (I wonder if they communicate).

So they have the drone - (have had it for 4 weeks), I have explained that it had been in a crash but this did not in any way stop it flying (as they will see in the flight records), they have all the flight records so now they should be able to determine exactly when and how the Core board malfunctioned.

I actually brought a second Mavic Pro to do some work in the mean time (not the DUAL) the budget didn't extend to that, hopefully intend to buy more but this will depend on my experience this time.  If it works out to be a good result I defiantly will share it with everyone.

Thanks again Mindy for your reply

Cheers Ranger01
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ranger01 Posted at 4-21 21:11

We have just got the flight records from you and will apply the data analysis, your concern has also been escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you, hope it will be solved soon.
2019-4-21
Use props
Ranger01
lvl.2
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-21 23:54
We have just got the flight records from you and will apply the data analysis, your concern has also been escalated to the higher level team to follow up, we will have someone to contact you, hope it will be solved soon.

Great stuff DJI Mindy - thanks again for your quick response
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ranger01 Posted at 4-22 18:49
Great stuff DJI Mindy - thanks again for your quick response

You are welcome, keep me updated at any time if you need any assistance.
2019-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules