Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New FW M2 (DUAL REMOTE) etc
788 14 2019-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 5992858 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I see new FW added new dual RC have been looking for this, I know many have and will be able to make good use from old RC. I have tried several times to update but keep getting Update Failed.
2019-4-17
Use props
Dronie2
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

No problem with the update through DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to test the new FW because it's raining now, and also the next days.
2019-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Dronie2 Posted at 4-17 07:36
No problem with the update through DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to test the new FW because it's raining now, and also the next days.

I think you need iOS/Android 4.3.16 which is not available yet, I’m presuming it will be here soon .
2019-4-17
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Duels are prohibited by kings order. Even using remotes.
2019-4-17
Use props
Dronie2
First Officer
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 4-17 07:40
I think you need iOS/Android 4.3.16 which is not available yet, I’m presuming it will be here soon .

Yes. I need an update for the Smart Controller, but I have been able to update the drone FW.
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask what platform did you use to possibly update the firmware of your unit? Did you get an error message during the update process? I would recommend checking the internet connection if it's working properly. For the mean-time, I'll be posting the videos for updating the DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.

2019-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 08:25
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. I would like to ask what platform did you use to possibly update the firmware of your unit? Did you get an error message during the update process? I would recommend checking the internet connection if it's working properly. For the mean-time, I'll be posting the videos for updating the DJI Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Please keep us posted on the latest progress for further help. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up7nBlyeEZs

Hi dji Tony, I’ve tried djigo4 no good keeps crashing at 30% , I’m now trying DJI Assistant but it’s very slow, I will stick at it for another while to see how it’s going .
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

hallmark007 Posted at 4-17 08:37
Hi dji Tony, I’ve tried djigo4 no good keeps crashing at 30% , I’m now trying DJI Assistant but it’s very slow, I will stick at it for another while to see how it’s going .

Hi, we're sorry for the challenges during the firmware update. You may try to uninstall and re-install the DJI Go 4 app as well to see if there will be changes. Please ensure that the files and the flight records were synced before deleting the application. any error message that you may encounter during the update, kindly let us know.
2019-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 11:16
Hi, we're sorry for the challenges during the firmware update. You may try to uninstall and re-install the DJI Go 4 app as well to see if there will be changes. Please ensure that the files and the flight records were synced before deleting the application. any error message that you may encounter during the update, kindly let us know.

Thanks for your help dji Tony , but I managed to update using Assistant all is good cheers .
2019-4-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I see Debbie Downvote is back, lock up the kids
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

hallmark007 Posted at 4-17 11:28
Thanks for your help dji Tony , but I managed to update using Assistant all is good cheers .

Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad to know that you've managed to update the firmware of your unit. Please feel free to enjoy the newly added feature for the Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Please let us know if you need our assistance. Cheers!
2019-4-17
Use props
Indio
First Officer
Flight distance : 56322 ft
  • >>>
Austria

but without DJI GO 4 V4.3.16 the dualfeature is useless
2019-4-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Indio Posted at 4-18 13:19
but without DJI GO 4 V4.3.16 the dualfeature is useless

I wouldn’t say useless, I think it’s pretty obvious it’s coming .
2019-4-18
Use props
KingMaker
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2019-4-18
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 7383379 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 4-17 08:37

I have never been able to update my Mavic 2 Pro via the Go app.  The RC will update but never the bird.  I always have to use the Assistant for bird updates.
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules