Error updating P4Pro Firmware to V01.05.0600 (or any other!)
2864 20 2019-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Whisperit
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've tried about ten times now to update the firmware on my P4Pro to V01.05.0600 .  I've used DJ Assistant 2.0.7 and DJI Go 4 app on an Android tablet.

Using the DJI Go 4 app, the update progresses to the point where the drone does a restart and the gimbal goes through its start-up motions, but the progress gets no further than 'Camera   Progress:82%' and the update fails.

Using DJI Assistant 2: it gets to 'Updating...  68%', the drone restarts and the gimbal does its checks, but then after a few minutes with no more progress the update fails with: Error code 0x020103

I've tried resetting to factory defaults first and trying to update it to an earlier version, but nothing makes any difference.

Any ideas?

I'm trying to get hold of an Apple machine to try the Go 4 app from an iOS.  Could that make a difference?!?
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Whisperit. I'm sorry for the problem that this has caused. We will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further analysis and investigations. Thank you for your patience and support. Have a good one.
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for patiently waiting. I already have an update on the said issue. For the P4P upgrading failure with error code 0x020103, can you please check whether the gimbal can self-test when the aircraft is turned on. If yes, please follow these steps below:

1) Start the aircraft and do not upgrade the firmware
2) Store the attached file in the root directory of the SD card ( put the SD card back to the aircraft)
3) Observe that the "camera/linking status indicator " changes from red and green to green light constant, which takes about one minute.
4) Upgrade the firmware by DJI assistant 2  as usual.

Please keep us posted if there are any changes in regards to this issue. Thank you for kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-18
Use props
Whisperit
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello,
Thanks for the reply.  The camera does appear to self-test.  I cannot find your attached file? (I'm using Chrome on a PC).
2019-4-19
Use props
Whisperit
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-18 09:25
Thank you for patiently waiting. I already have an update on the said issue. For the P4P upgrading failure with error code 0x020103, can you please check whether the gimbal can self-test when the aircraft is turned on. If yes, please follow these steps below:

1) Start the aircraft and do not upgrade the firmware

Hello,
Where is the file I need please?
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Whisperit Posted at 4-20 00:44
Hello,
Where is the file I need please?

Hi, good day Whisperit. Thank you for the additional information. Could you please forward to me via PM your DJI Email address and the Serial Number of the said drone for us to give this a proper resolution. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-4-23
Use props
Whisperit
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello,
I still need the firmware link or file to sort this error out. Please upload it to this thread.  I can't fly at the moment because of this firmware problem, too many error messages.
2019-5-2
Use props
Yasser & Amir Lashin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2728986 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hello! I want to update the Phantom to the new firmware 01.05.0600 but i can't find the zip file on dji website, there's only the new firmware for the RC. Since updating via DjiGO app and Dji Assistant doesn't work with me, i have to download the file to try to install it by using the sd card.. Can anyone help me please? Maybe linking me the file to download? Thanks in advance
2019-5-2
Use props
djiuser_fY1GSXHsbXE6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 342051 ft
United Kingdom

Yasser & Amir Lashin Posted at 2019-5-2 08:59
Hello! I want to update the Phantom to the new firmware 01.05.0600 but i can't find the zip file on dji website, there's only the new firmware for the RC. Since updating via DjiGO app and Dji Assistant doesn't work with me, i have to download the file to try to install it by using the sd card.. Can anyone help me please? Maybe linking me the file to download? Thanks in advance

Hi - did you ever solve this? I have teh same issues now and cannot find teh .0600 firmware file.
2020-5-25
Use props
tlhaas81
New

United States

djiuser_fY1GSXHsbXE6 Posted at 5-25 03:33
Hi - did you ever solve this? I have teh same issues now and cannot find teh .0600 firmware file.

Same exact issue here. The firmware downloads to 91% then I get a server error. Same on both the Assistant and Go Fly app.
2020-5-25
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

tlhaas81 Posted at 5-25 15:16
Same exact issue here. The firmware downloads to 91% then I get a server error. Same on both the Assistant and Go Fly app.

Im having the same issue as well. I get up to 91 percent and then It says "Server data error" On my DJI assistant 2 and on my app. It just stops at 91 percent. What the f*** dji.
2020-5-25
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-4-23 11:42
Hi, good day Whisperit. Thank you for the additional information. Could you please forward to me via PM your DJI Email address and the Serial Number of the said drone for us to give this a proper resolution. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

A lot of people are having this problem as well. You bricked a LOT Of Drones with this issue. Is this how you treat your customers?
2020-5-25
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

Hi, good day Whisperit. Thank you for the additional information. Could you please forward to me via PM your DJI Email address and the Serial Number of the said drone for us to give this a proper resolution. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

Hey billy jack off , the man asked you a question, we have multiple people here asking about his firmware update issues that we are having. Give us a solution to fix out problem!
2020-5-26
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

Hey jack off I’m talking to you.
2020-5-26
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-4-17 12:23
Hi, good day Whisperit. I'm sorry for the problem that this has caused. We will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further analysis and investigations. Thank you for your patience and support. Have a good one.

Im just gonna keep responding to these and boost this thread until you give us a solution and the link because this is ridiculous. You're a terrible mod.
2020-5-26
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

Hi, good day Whisperit. Thank you for the additional information. Could you please forward to me via PM your DJI Email address and the Serial Number of the said drone for us to give this a proper resolution. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.

Im just gonna spam these threads until the problem is fixed
2020-5-27
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

I can keep this up all day mods
2020-5-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Joe Chief Posted at 5-25 22:59
Im having the same issue as well. I get up to 91 percent and then It says "Server data error" On my DJI assistant 2 and on my app. It just stops at 91 percent. What the f*** dji.
[view_image]

We totally understand your frustration and we feel sorry about that. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Assistant 2 on your PC to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please send us a screenshot showing the error? Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-5-30
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

too many user with the same problem  
2020-5-31
Use props
Joe Chief
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-30 16:03
We totally understand your frustration and we feel sorry about that. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI Assistant 2 on your PC to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please send us a screenshot showing the error? Thank you for your understanding and support.

It took you this long to respond ? Seriously ?. Anyways I already sent it in and it turns out there's another update. So I'm just waiting for my drone to comeback. So thanks for nothing gamora. I'm glad thanos threw you into the pit for thr soul stone. I would've done the same
2020-6-5
Use props
patrick obrien
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280804 ft
United States

Ok did anyone find what to do? Seems like everyone is still waiting for sometime of thread or what would be nice is of dji would send out a micro SD card preloaded with the updates and make life a lot easier or even better already have them loaded on the drone when you buy them. Since I only purchased mine last month.all off these post are from over a year ago. What's up dji. Every drone you have made of firm ware problems that only makes people more disliking your company which in turn will make them buy a differt brand off and nothing ever changes
20200829_143928.jpg
2020-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules