1302 5 2019-4-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3948947 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, I just purchased a pair of DJI RE Goggles and am wondering how I update the home point with the Mavic Air?  With the Mavic Air you cannot have your device and goggles connected at the same time.
Do I do it through my device then unplug and connect to the goggles?  Will it still hold the home point when I disconnect from device?

Thanks!
Brian
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you're referring to the setting wherein the aircraft would continuously track your mobile device and consider this as your home point? If yes, unfortunately, this feature requires a GPS of the mobile device. The RC and Goggles don't have the GPS module capability for you to possibly use this function, therefore, we couldn't use this function while using the DJI Goggles. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-17
Use props
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3948947 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-17 14:42
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to ask if you're referring to the setting wherein the aircraft would continuously track your mobile device and consider this as your home point? If yes, unfortunately, this feature requires a GPS of the mobile device. The RC and Goggles don't have the GPS module capability for you to possibly use this function, therefore, we couldn't use this function while using the DJI Goggles. Thank you for understanding.

I'm talking about the Home Point from where your aircraft takes off from and the point to where the aircraft would RTH  if something where to happen.
2019-4-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

It should automatically do that. Once you have enough sat and start the motors it should record that as the homepoint.
2019-4-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Twistedlarch Posted at 4-17 16:51
I'm talking about the Home Point from where your aircraft takes off from and the point to where the aircraft would RTH  if something where to happen.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. This type of RTH function should automatically be recognized by the aircraft as long as you've enough satellites signals prior to the drone takeoffs. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-18
Use props
andre2509
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17569 ft
Brazil

but there is no icon on the DJI GOOGLES screen to prove that the home point has been registered?
2023-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules