Hi
Can we export music from the mimo app ?
if yes how to do it ?
Thanks
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day Lonely. Thanks for raising this concern to us. If you are using an android device. Yes, we can export music to the Mimo app by using this path: Inner Storage\DJI\dji.mimo\Editor\music_dj. Different music categories will be stored in individual folders. In addition. The only music that has already been loaded on your phone in DJI Mimo will be shown here. If you should have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Thank you and have a good one!
2019-4-18
Use props
Lonely Music
lvl.2
France

Hi
Thank you for your answer, but I have an Iphone.
2019-4-25
Use props
Lonely Music
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-18 08:40
Hi, good day Lonely. Thanks for raising this concern to us. If you are using an android device. Yes, we can export music to the Mimo app by using this path: Inner Storage\DJI\dji.mimo\Editor\music_dj. Different music categories will be stored in individual folders. In addition. The only music that has already been loaded on your phone in DJI Mimo will be shown here. If you should have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Thank you and have a good one!

Hi
2019-5-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Lonely Music Posted at 5-9 02:20
Hi

Hi, there. Thank you for the additional information. Please update the DJI Mimo App on iOS to V1.0.4 so that you could add local music into the app. Thank you for your continued support.
2019-5-9
Use props
LonelyMusic
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-9 10:58
Hi, there. Thank you for the additional information. Please update the DJI Mimo App on iOS to V1.0.4 so that you could add local music into the app. Thank you for your continued support.

Thank you but I do not want to import music. I just want to export the contents of the mimo app's audiotheque. I own an iphone. The music is not stored in the application but in a folder of the iphone that I can not find.
Thank you
2019-5-12
Use props
djiuser_xTtCpi8DquwG
lvl.4

Philippines

file:///C:/ProgramData/pbtmp245.html
2021-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules