Osmo Pocket Eject Error
1303 8 2019-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joegummerson
New
Vietnam

I'm getting an eject error, every time I try to upload photos to my Mac Book Pro.  I casn't find any guidance on what is wrong.  Please help!

2019-4-18
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Is the disk mounted  at first? are you using the original cable?
2019-4-18
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I have had a few problems with disconnects when trying to upload a lot of large files from the Osmo Pocket. I find using a card reader more reliable. It could be a buffer problem in the Pocket not keeping up with the card output if you are using a very fast card. I also get this problem a lot when using XQD cards from other cameras. The camera buffers are just not up to the transfer speeds the cards are capable of.
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify what process did you use for you to possibly upload the photos to your computer? Have you tried to use a card reader to possibly upload the files on your computer? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-18
Use props
joegummerson
New
Vietnam

DJI Tony Posted at 4-18 12:30
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify what process did you use for you to possibly upload the photos to your computer? Have you tried to use a card reader to possibly upload the files on your computer? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

I have not used a card reader.  The Pocket will eject even if it's just sitting connected to the Mac, not only when it's downloading.
2019-4-18
Use props
joegummerson
New
Vietnam

joegummerson@gmail.com Posted at 4-18 17:32
I have not used a card reader.  The Pocket will eject even if it's just sitting connected to the Mac, not only when it's downloading.

Is a card reader the only way to use the Pocket with a Mac???
2019-4-18
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

joegummerson@gmail.com Posted at 4-18 17:33
Is a card reader the only way to use the Pocket with a Mac???

If you are using a program with the Mac to download you could try going directly to the folder on the card and copying and pasting that into a folder. That will sometimes work on a PC at least if the normal transfer method fails but is not guaranteed. Card readers on average are better at this if you use one matched to the card specs.
2019-4-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

joegummerson@gmail.com Posted at 4-18 17:33
Is a card reader the only way to use the Pocket with a Mac???

Not to sure if it’s the only way but it works and is pretty easy .
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

joegummerson@gmail.com Posted at 4-18 17:32
I have not used a card reader.  The Pocket will eject even if it's just sitting connected to the Mac, not only when it's downloading.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you could verify to us if you're using the wireless module while connected on your Mac or the Osmo Pocket is directly connected to your Mac? Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.  
2019-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules