Photos not updating in DJI Go 4 app album
999 1 2019-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jetto black
lvl.3
Flight distance : 202995 ft
United States

When I go to the Album in the DJI GO 4 app (iOS), in the Videos tab, I see all the videos I have ever taken, going back all the way to two years ago that were shot on my Spark, up through videos I just took yesterday on the Mavic Air, they're all there.

However, in the Photos tab, I only see photos taken up until last October (HDR photos from Mavic Air), but I've definitely been taking more photos since then. The newer photos are fine on the SD card, and in Flight Records, it shows the picture icon where I had taken a picture on recent flights. The pictures just don't show up in the DJI GO 4 app album.

It isn't a cache full issue, as the app shows I still have room left in the cache (7.0GB free out of 16GB), and running out of space should cause new videos to not show up either.

Any ideas? Thanks.

2019-4-18
Use props
PappyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 343816 ft
United States

I had that problem and I found that after I land, I leave the MavicAir powered on and go into the app (DJI GO 4) click EDITOR,  then ALBUM, and then PHOTOS, Since I have been doing that I have not had a problem with my pictures not being on the phone.
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules