989 3 2019-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thank you DJI for the latest firmware update for the Mavic 2 Pro.

This is the first time ever I have been able to successfully update the aircraft from the SmartController!

My guess this was fixed in the earlier .0400 update for the SmartController but I never saw this mentioned in the Changelog?

Really pleased this fundamental issue has been resolved...for me at least.

I hope it is also sorted for those of you who were unable to update the aircraft with the SmartComtroller reporting some rubbish about no internet connection!

Just waiting to get the OAuth logon fix for livestreaming via YouTube sorted now...

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-

2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Glyn. Thank you for sharing these information with us and your insight as well. If you encounter any issues with the new update that was released. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.
2019-4-18
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-18 14:04
Hello and good day Glyn. Thank you for sharing these information with us and your insight as well. If you encounter any issues with the new update that was released. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

Not with the latest update as such but with the original SmartController and every update since!

I posted on 26th Jan about not being able to logon to YouTube to livestream as it throws an OAuth error but it seems like this particular issue has been ignored.

See here;
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=179298

Would be good to get this acknowledged at least and working at best!

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
2019-4-20
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And here's another odd thing...I flew all 4 batteries since I updated the aircraft to .0400 but this morning only the first of the 4 batteries I rotated in the aircraft prompted for an update?

I was never prompted to update any of them the other day after updating the aircraft and yet this morning I get prompted to update one out of four batteries?

Well I can only assume it was a battery update as it never actually states that...it just prompts;

'Inconsistent firmware found.
Firmware incompatibility between some modules and current device detected. Are you sure you want to update firmware?
Slide to Update'

DJI, wouldn't it be better if it told you exactly what modules are about to be updated?

You know just to be certain as I worry in this instance as to why only one battery was updated if indeed the module referred was in fact the battery.

Thanks & kind regards,
-=Glyn=-
2019-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules