Saying Goodbye to all
875 9 2019-4-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavSpa_user
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

I am leaving this FORUM due to my post about mention NLD software, was deleted by DJI for some reason (no reason given)
Over the past years I helped many people in all kinds of way. Show some good stuff about ways to make your drone better and safer monitoring changes in DJI GO app/fly aways and diffrent errors. Also monitoring youtube instructions / showing movies here on the Forum about making a good edit /panorama and tiny planets.
Showing the existing NLD software to this Forum gives people the freedom about there drone and making adjustments they like. So just like other software which were not deleted.
Saying goodbye gives me a sad feeling, many good people are here and a lot of experience.
So goodbye to all
safe and happy flying.
Jos

2019-4-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry to read that Jos but very best wishes and hope you will return
2019-4-18
Use props
nixuspix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

All the best Captain and thank You for everything was done for us
2019-4-18
Use props
Ken Storm
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178583 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry to see you go.
2019-4-19
Use props
Picanoc Jack
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10318117 ft
Canada

so very sorry to see you go.
2019-4-19
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Sorry to know that, thanks for your contribution to the forum
2019-4-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

While we have seen you promoting this in the past, maybe in view of what has gone on at airports with regards of people bypassing NFZ and although it has not been proven it has shown the whole drone community in a very bad light wrong or right this is the case.

So advertising something that breaks down the code so giving anyone the freedom to fly in NFZ’s is a bit reckless , I wonder will those who hack the SW accept any responsibility if my child or for that matter your child is caught up in an accident caused by flying totally illegally Or more important flying ignorantly entering a NFZ .

This is also clearly an opportunist taking advantage explicitly for his own monetary gain, I mean do you really think he is doing this out of concern for others, if so then you are pretty gullible .

We have seen a couple of threads taken down clearly advertising this illegal product, do you seriously believe the owners of the forum allow such to go on under their feet.

I’m amazed why others need to get others involved in what is illegal and can lead to other much worse illegalities.
The question also should be asked and more so answered when you display such that anyone partaking in this will have No warranty and those selling the product will completely leave them in the dry if something goes wrong.

The biggest problem I have with this is hacking all NFZ and showing total disregard for any of their customers who avail and it goes wrong.

Yes I believe there is room here to debate this,but advertise it I don’t think so.

Your contribution here will be missed here, but I think your being a bit irrational and hasty making your decision, but hey good luck and fly safe .

2019-4-19
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Jos,

If i may so free to give an advice ; drink a glas of red wine tonight (or 2), think it over and don`t leave this forum.

But anyhow, thanks for your postings and helping me (and others ).

cheers
JJB
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day MavSpa_user. We're sorry to know this unfortunate event. Wish you all the best. Thank you for being a part of DJI Forum. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-19
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Take care of yourself and you will be missed
2019-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now