Mavic Pro blurred frame/tiny shake
803 7 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Trobe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello,

I am having some issue when recording video with the Mavic Pro : There is some tiny shake or move over 1 frame resulting of 1 blurry image. It seems to appear quite randomly as I am flying.

I have attach some of the footage below. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2019-4-19
Use props
Daystrom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 857162 ft
United States

Is this consistent across different SD cards?
2019-4-20
Use props
Trobe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Daystrom Posted at 4-20 05:54
Is this consistent across different SD cards?

Thanks for your reply!

I think so yeah.
2019-4-21
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Trobe Posted at 4-21 02:53
Thanks for your reply!

I think so yeah.

Is it the same if you use manual focus?
Looks like focus resetting.
2019-4-21
Use props
Daystrom
lvl.2
Flight distance : 857162 ft
United States

I thought focusing as well but that is really quick. At least on my MPP the focusing process is a lot longer. Worth a try in manual though.
2019-4-21
Use props
Trobe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Daystrom Posted at 4-21 04:39
I thought focusing as well but that is really quick. At least on my MPP the focusing process is a lot longer. Worth a try in manual though.

Yeah I am not sure it due to focusing, it seems to me that it's more a tiny shake coming from the gimbal itself.
2019-4-23
Use props
SH59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4291 ft

That your standard to reply to all forum posts?  
2019-9-26
Use props
Lamplighter55
lvl.4
Flight distance : 538596 ft

Sometimes if its quite windy the gimbal can do a sudden corrective move when its near to its limits. This though looks like a frame buffering issue - where the data from the camera for one frame has been flushed due to a timing issue - but the codec still integrates the preceding and following frames - creating a motion blurred 'look' (particularly in the first clip) In the second clip a partial frame has been encoded which is why you see a vertical shift with blur - some of the frame data is missing. Worth checking your SD card(s) are able to handle the data rate coming from the drone so called true 4K video rates. Also check if your clips are generally running over the 4096mb file size limit - usually its not a problem - but switching files as the recording continues will put some lag in the system.
2019-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules