803 7 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfa5ed672
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300548 ft
Sweden

Hello

I have been using my Mavic 2 for a while now and I found some things that I need help with.

1. I can't change flight modes on the button on the remote controller. I know that I need to activate mixed flight modes but here is the issue. I don't have that option anymore. Not sure but I know I have seen it before but now it's gone.

2. When I fly forward at for an example 6 meters, it loses altitude til it will stop with the warning obstacles at 2meters.
Not sure why this is happening?
2019-4-19
Use props
fansfa5ed672
lvl.2
Sweden

Reinstalled the app and now the button is ok but still it looses altitude when flying forward low
2019-4-19
Use props
fansfa5ed672
lvl.2
Sweden

Reinstalled the app and now the button is ok but still it looses altitude when flying forward low
2019-4-19
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

fansfa5ed672 Posted at 4-19 06:36

Have you calibrated the controller to see if that change anything?
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Good to hear that you already fix the issue with regards to the button of your RC. In regards to the obstacle avoidance, there are factors that can create this error message on the DJI Go 4 application. This error will occur when the environmental condition is not good, like in the evening, light is not bright. If there is strong light in the front of the aircraft, the vision sensors have some probability mistake the strong light for an obstacle. We highly recommend you to recalibrate the vision sensor of your Mavic 2 pro for us to check whether there are some changes. I will be posting an official video tutorial of DJI on how to properly calibrate the sensor of your Mavic 2 pro. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you in regards to this concern. Have a safe and happy flying always!

2019-4-19
Use props
fansfa5ed672
lvl.2
Sweden

Thank you for the reply all of you!
Well it was on a icy lake with lots of snow and a sunny day so that may be why it didn't work as you mentioned bright light.

I will try to calibrate the sensors and try another environment.
Thanks for all the help!
2019-4-19
Use props
Malibu Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143898 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-19 09:11
Hi, good day. We do apologize for the inconvenience. Good to hear that you already fix the issue with regards to the button of your RC. In regards to the obstacle avoidance, there are factors that can create this error message on the DJI Go 4 application. This error will occur when the environmental condition is not good, like in the evening, light is not bright. If there is strong light in the front of the aircraft, the vision sensors have some probability mistake the strong light for an obstacle. We highly recommend you to recalibrate the vision sensor of your Mavic 2 pro for us to check whether there are some changes. I will be posting an official video tutorial of DJI on how to properly calibrate the sensor of your Mavic 2 pro. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you in regards to this concern. Have a safe and happy flying always!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mum2h31g2pc

Thanks for the tip.
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're very much welcome. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Have a good one.
2019-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules