lvl.3
United Kingdom

"Added Dual Remote Controller mode (requires DJI GO 4 v4.3.16 or later)"

I wonder when we will see this update on Crystalsky

2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day SCAMBO-1. Thank you for the given information. As of the moment, we don't have the exact information when will be the new update on the Crystalsky. For the latest news and updates kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-19
Use props
fans622ce843
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61319 ft
United States

If we’re lucky 6 to 9 months
2019-4-20
Use props
fans41f3800c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 529836 ft
  • >>>
United States

The most ass backwards company that I’ve ever seen
2019-4-20
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

They'll never learn... even their low SC sales didnt teach DJI a lesson... or they just don't see that the CS reputation rubbed off on the SC... also the SC support and bug rate is no better than CS...
Pointless releasing the CS2... it won't sell either...

Also the Chinese are a bunch or rude and arrogant group of people...
2019-4-21
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

Sure you're all right, but what do we need from the new features for Crystalsky in the current update? I don't find anything exciting. In my opinion, a working (better) Waypoints 2.0 function or an update to the Android would be important!
2019-4-22
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Sascha.ES Posted at 4-22 02:06
Sure you're all right, but what do we need from the new features for Crystalsky in the current update? I don't find anything exciting. In my opinion, a working (better) Waypoints 2.0 function or an update to the Android would be important!

I'm happy with the way the my CS work with the M2.. and personally I have no need for the dual controller feature, but what about the users who would like to use this feature... it's a matter of principal, the CS is meant to be a premium "professional" accessory... and a reputable company would release updates for their pro range as a matter of priority and loyalty to customers who spend the premium $.
2019-4-22
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

mAIRs Posted at 4-22 05:44
I'm happy with the way the my CS work with the M2.. and personally I have no need for the dual controller feature, but what about the users who would like to use this feature... it's a matter of principal, the CS is meant to be a premium "professional" accessory... and a reputable company would release updates for their pro range as a matter of priority and loyalty to customers who spend the premium $.

Look here:

2019-4-22
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

There you go.... DJIGo 4.3.16 update is not that crucial if you have an iPhone/iPad with 4.3.16 installed. Thanks for the link.
2019-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules