Live stream to Facebook Page from DJI GO app/ IOS
2161 7 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sgerber
lvl.1
United States

I use my DJI Mobile 2 with Iphone X, both updated to latest version.  I am the admin for my Page on Facebook where I like to stream live using my DJI for image stabilization.  However, on the DJI GO, I can only access my Facebook private profile.  I allow for my page to accept the DJI Go APP but the Page option does not appears on the selection of the DJI "Choose a page to post live video."  It only allows me to use my personal profile.  Can anyone assist me with this problem.  
2019-4-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day sgerber. We're sorry for the inconvenience. The problem is due to a Facebook api protocol change, and we will fix the problem as soon as possible. As of the time being, our team is currently working on this situation. In any case that this particular matter will be solved, this should be cascaded into our valued DJI customers. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-19
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-19 13:03
Hi, good day sgerber. We're sorry for the inconvenience. The problem is due to a Facebook api protocol change, and we will fix the problem as soon as possible. As of the time being, our team is currently working on this situation. In any case that this particular matter will be solved, this should be cascaded into our valued DJI customers. Thank you for understanding.

is there a timeframe in which this problem will be solved ?
2019-4-19
Use props
fansca657d7b
New

United States

I can’t live stream to Facebook
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Proteous Posted at 4-19 18:08
is there a timeframe in which this problem will be solved ?

Thanks for the additional information. As of the time being, our engineers are already doing something about the said issue and there is no exact time that when it will be fixed. Thank you for your patience and support. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-23
Use props
Proteous
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228993 ft
Barbados

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-23 10:52
Thanks for the additional information. As of the time being, our engineers are already doing something about the said issue and there is no exact time that when it will be fixed. Thank you for your patience and support. Have a safe and happy flying always.

As I understand it ,facebooks new streaming protocol RTMPs is whats causing the problem ,this will mean a software of firmware upgrade for the spark am I correct ?
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Proteous Posted at 4-24 02:58
As I understand it ,facebooks new streaming protocol RTMPs is whats causing the problem ,this will mean a software of firmware upgrade for the spark am I correct ?

Hi there. Yes, and we are now currently working on it for future reference. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-4-24
Use props
workaholic90
New

United States

Any updates to this yet? It's the only reason I bought my Osmo 2
2019-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules