Its just gone crazy
1048 5 2019-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MeetSMK
New
Flight distance : 15958 ft
Australia

My Osmo mobile 2 gimbal just refused to behave, even though i am balancing it perfectly before the start. After mostly from the start, mostly the lights blink yellow. Occasionally if i am able to get the green stable light, i am not able to even a motion time lapse "device error. double tap the trigger to recover".
I am planning to use in Easter break, but it seems that its not go

I have tried to auto calibrate the gimbal, but it failed here as well, "Calibrartion failed, please recalibrate."

Following is firware build number details.

Firware

Firware

Regards,

2019-4-19
Use props
fans8e6543c3
New
United States

I am also having issues.  Using an IPhone XR and and Osmo Mobile 2, I am balancing the phone first in landscape positioning, then turning on the osmo mobile 2.  At that point, it tries to move the phone into portrait mode and get's stuck and disconnects.  I can't find anyone who has written about this previously.  Any thoughts?
2019-4-23
Use props
djiuser_29DDwNu4R4Lj
New
Saudi Arabia

My osmo mobile 2 doesnt calibrate anymore. It just fails again and again. It's frustrating. Everytime I try to use it, it becomes wild. I cant use it anymore since it's just behaving violently. He rotating part near the handle easily heats up now too. Can DJI help us with this issue? I've been using it for 3 months and it was working so well until it behaved like this.
2019-5-4
Use props
djiuser_29DDwNu4R4Lj
New
Saudi Arabia

My osmo mobile 2 doesnt calibrate anymore. It just fails again and again. It's frustrating. Everytime I try to use it, it becomes wild. I cant use it anymore since it's just behaving violently. He rotating part near the handle easily heats up now too. Can DJI help us with this issue? I've been using it for 3 months and it was working so well until it behaved like this.
2019-5-4
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

For each of you, I would use this website to submit a service ticket:  https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

Choose "Submit a Repair Request".

DJI will ask what version of firmware you are using, what mobile device you use (and software version of the GoApp).

I am not sure that the iPhone XR is approved yet according to the below list.

DJI approved.jpg
2019-5-5
Use props
Neo Supreme
Second Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Lonesome Crow Posted at 5-5 05:28
For each of you, I would use this website to submit a service ticket:  https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav

Choose "Submit a Repair Request".

Thanks for the info.  I was thinking about getting on Osmo Mobile 2, but i don't see my model phone on the list, sooooo, I guess I'll hold off, especially with the issues I've been seeing about it.
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules