Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic air status light blinks alternating red and green
14672 10 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karolina
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106299 ft
Poland

Hi!
I have received a warranty replaced drone and I noticed a strange status light behaviour (unlike my orignial drone):

It blinks green a few times and then it blinks two long reds and then green again for 4 or 5 times and then two long reds again and so on. I noticed it during flying and also when it sits at home. The battery was charged. Everything in the DJI GO 4 app seems okay - no warnings, no IMU error.

What does it means? There is no such status in manual on page 12...

2019-4-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Strange one
2019-4-20
Use props
Karolina
lvl.2
Poland

I think it is probably some kind of malfunction... I have 1-year-old batteries and haven't flown in a while because of the winter time and a subsequent long warranty replacement process (4 months total) so maybe it is something with the batteries. Hmm. I turned on the drone today and it blinks green only now. But it blinked red and green a few times now since I got the replaced aircraft. Strange indeed...
2019-4-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us showing this behavior on your aircraft for a further check? You may upload the link below using google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-22
Use props
Karolina
lvl.2
Poland

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, it seems to be the case I'm in the city, ~1,5 km (1 mile) from a NFZ. And there was an update of the maps for Poland recently so maybe that's why it happens!
By the way - wow, really nice footage
2019-4-24
Use props
fans0c4dc647
lvl.1

Australia

Hi there, I recently bought Dji Air, I’m trying to link the RC to the Dji Air however it’s not linking.
There’s a solid green light. When I turn on the Dji Air, there’s no sound whatever it just turns on and goes to solid green light does not blink or any sound when I turn on the drone
Tried to link with rc however cannot link, tried to find the drone via wifi unable to locate
Appreciate if anyone could help me out
image.jpg
2019-6-21
Use props
dji_OlivierG34
lvl.4
Flight distance : 464072 ft

Dirty Bird Posted at 4-22 16:00
It is an NFZ Proximity Alert.  Skip to about 3:50 in this video & you will see the alert several times (4).  The warning in this case is caused by two stadium NFZs just off to the west (left).  Check the map to see if a NFZ is nearby.  New ones may have been added since you last flew.

https://youtu.be/26ztIk624cs

Interesting ! ...i was not aware of this warning !
Thx
2019-9-26
Use props
djiuser_4sOILARegKfV
New
Poland

Karolina Posted at 2019-4-24 01:34
Thanks for the reply! Yeah, it seems to be the case  I'm in the city, ~1,5 km (1 mile) from a NFZ. And there was an update of the maps for Poland recently so maybe that's why it happens!
By the way - wow, really nice footage

Nadal nie dodali informacji o tym komunikacie do instrukcji. Ustawiałem dziś nowego Mini 2 i godzinę zastanawiałem się o co chodzi, aż trafiłem na ten wątek .
2021-4-23
Use props
Rescue 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89820 ft
United States

For some unknown reason my mavic mini does not pair w controller any more.  Did pairing procedure many times no luck, only have intermittent red and green lights every 2 seconds.What happened?
2021-9-13
Use props
Rescue 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89820 ft
United States

Just spoke with DJI service, they state to use DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic and plug into the remote and upgrade the firmware, and do the same with the drone.   I will try that and will let you all know how it goes, with hopes that this works.
2021-9-15
Use props
S20M
New
Italy

I had a similar situation but it got resolved with the newest update somehow
2022-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules