Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Get rid of gimbal pitch in Waypoint!! help :(
902 2 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

The gimbal pitch setting whatever it's set to will lock to it.  How do you actually just have it fly from point to point to point w/o stopping.  Like, I want it to just follow the entire course w/o stopping but I fully control the camera.  You can basically do this while arrived to a waypoint to start but After it arrives to 1 it figures out what the settings of  the next one is and adjust accordingly.  You can control it a bit but it will Always follow the route settings.

If you set 45 degrees and you are in the air you find it's off but if you do it yourself like you are in POI mode it's good.  Mavic 2 zoom.  How do you do this?  Is this possible?

I don't want to keep flying the same routes over and over to find out how to "master" the settings because the battery gets low and I'm mega far out.

I mean, is Waypoint mode designed to be fully autonomous?

I had a firmware inconsistent update request While in flight!!  I uninstalled the Go 4 app when I got home and installed it which fixed my no playback issue for waypoint.  I have to test..  The Free mode did nothing over custom and route.
2019-4-20
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Actually what happened was "free" is "route" and "route" is free.  Custom is whatever the azimuth of the next waypoint is, the rate at which the turning happens is interpolated.  Is free and route really like this?
2019-4-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

WP's are automated - not autonomous
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules