Dji goggles question
508 2 2019-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Billsharp34
lvl.1
United States

Does the white dji goggles work with a phantom 4 pro 2.0 and if so do they connect wireless or do you have to connect with a cable
2019-4-20
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am not sure if the white ones work with the 2.0 but i have a feeling they do, actually, i am fairly certain the do work, they only connect with cable from remote to the  goggles, be it HDMI or USB, latter is preferred for more more inflight info, bear in mind that one you switch to goggles, you lose syncable flight data because you are switching from your phone/tablet, the upside is, excellent screen and perhaps the best there is???
2019-4-20
Use props
The Dude in DB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1371919 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

They do work. Make sure you update the Googles with the Desktop Assistant Software. Bind afterwards through settings in the Goggles software. The downside is, that the P4 will then use only the 2.4 GHz mode. 5.8 GHz can't be used in combination with the Goggles.

Make sure, you have coherent settings for the camera on the Goggles and the DJI Go App. For instance, if you have selected 4:3 RAW pic mode on the DJI Go App and start the Goggles where the settings were different, say 16:9 JPEG , it might spoil your day.
2019-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules