Mavic Air name change not reflected in flight data
1401 2 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MandyG
New

Australia

Hi all,
I have purchased a used Mavic Air and have successfully changed the name of the aircraft using the app. However, when I look at my flight records in the DJI Go 4 app, it still lists the drone as having the name that the previous owner gave to it. It has not updated flight records to the new name. Any suggestions on how to fix this ? Should I just uninstall and reinstall DJI Go 4 ?
Thank you
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi MandyG, sorry for the inconvenience. The Android devices is supported with change name, however, for the IOS devices you need IOS 2.8.3 or later versions to support the change device name. The changed name will be showed in the flight records after flying. Please make sure to sync your flight records after saving the name. After that, kindly re log in to your account and let me know if the issue persists.
2019-4-21
Use props
MandyG
New

Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-21 08:48
Hi MandyG, sorry for the inconvenience. The Android devices is supported with change name, however, for the IOS devices you need IOS 2.8.3 or later versions to support the change device name. The changed name will be showed in the flight records after flying. Please make sure to sync your flight records after saving the name. After that, kindly re log in to your account and let me know if the issue persists.

Thank you for your advice. I cleared the flight data cache and then flew the drone this morning. The drone name is now correct in the flight data. Thank you
2019-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules