1488 4 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
newcut
lvl.2
Flight distance : 76755 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello, I have a CrystalSky 7,85 with 2.6.6.0 (Model CS785, Kernel 3.10.0) and after launching DJI Go with Inspire 1 V2 or DJI Go 4 with M2P the Record Button stays white. I can‘t even toggle between Foto and Video mode. I tried different cable connection and SD Cards, but with no change. If I connect the iPhone or iPad all runs normal. Any ideas?
Another question: How can I tell CS what memory I want to use (internal M2P, internal SD M2P, Internal CS, SD 1 or SD2 CS, USB CS, ....)? There are plenty of options.

Best Regards. Jost
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a photo showing this said problem on the DJI GO 4 app when using the crystal sky? Are you getting a "DISCONNECTED" or "Aircraft Disconnected' on the application? The usage of the SD card slots on the crystal sky is for the additional space in any case that you may need more storage, therefore, the SD card will be used to transfer the local files in any case that the internal storage will be full. On the DJI GO4 app, you will have an option on wherein you could be able to set your preferred storage to be used when saving the original files. You may refer to the screenshot below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

2019-4-22
Use props
newcut
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 16:25
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a photo showing this said problem on the DJI GO 4 app when using the crystal sky? Are you getting a "DISCONNECTED" or "Aircraft Disconnected' on the application? The usage of the SD card slots on the crystal sky is for the additional space in any case that you may need more storage, therefore, the SD card will be used to transfer the local files in any case that the internal storage will be full. On the DJI GO4 app, you will have an option on wherein you could be able to set your preferred storage to be used when saving the original files. You may refer to the screenshot below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

[view_image]

Thank you for the reply. Today we made a bigger test with the CS and 3 of our drones. We discovered that it works fine with the P3P and Inspire Raw, but not with the M2P.

We are connected and can even fly, but can‘t toggle modes or press the record button. If we start Litchi all works like it should. I recognised that DJI GO 4 doesn‘t offer me to choose the the M2P, only the Mavic Pro is on the list. Maybe there lies the problem. But how to fix it?
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

newcut Posted at 4-23 08:47
Thank you for the reply. Today we made a bigger test with the CS and 3 of our drones. We discovered that it works fine with the P3P and Inspire Raw, but not with the M2P.

We are connected and can even fly, but can‘t toggle modes or press the record button. If we start Litchi all works like it should. I recognised that DJI GO 4 doesn‘t offer me to choose the the M2P, only the Mavic Pro is on the list. Maybe there lies the problem. But how to fix it?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Would it be possible if you could provide us with a short video of this situation wherein you couldn't select the button to switch between photo/video? You may upload the video using the google drive or dropbox then provide the link here for our reference. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-23
Use props
newcut
lvl.2
  • >>>
Germany

Hey Tony,
Refer to these videos to understand the problem. The Clips show how the CS won't switch to video mode, but the iPad does.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2XNrRrHK5e8oG33B8

These issues do not occur when using the CS with Litchi, or the iPad with DJI GO 4. Therefor I am almost certain that this is due to a software bug in either the M2P or the GO4-App on the CS. Please forward this to the developer team to issue a fix asap, as this renders the tablet practically useless.
2019-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules