Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 v2.0 availability
1430 17 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kavinW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 553629 ft
United States

I have checking the website tryimg to purchase a Phantom 4 pro v2.0 for a while now, does anyone have have any idea as to when the P4P v2.0 will be available for sale again?
2019-4-21
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The only word from DJI is for us to be patient and wait. But there is al;so some credible information that the Phantom series of aircraft has been discontinued.
2019-4-21
Use props
Bashy
First Officer
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

except for the RTK model
2019-4-21
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8133219 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 4-21 17:56
The only word from DJI is for us to be patient and wait. But there is al;so some credible information that the Phantom series of aircraft has been discontinued.

Discontinued ? I’m heartbroken
2019-4-21
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Sayhelloforme Posted at 4-21 19:42
Discontinued ? I’m heartbroken

Yes, me too!
2019-4-21
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

I just love the design over the mavic. I guess the mavic won out over the phantom.
It’s hard to believe that they sell more mavics than phantoms.  
2019-4-21
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Sayhelloforme Posted at 4-21 20:04
I just love the design over the mavic. I guess the mavic won out over the phantom.
It’s hard to believe that they sell more mavics than phantoms.

For me, the quality of the camera is of great importance, and all the evidence points to the P4PV2 camera being better than the Mavic, so when I have to replace my aging P3P, I was going for another Phantom.
2019-4-21
Use props
ArcticPhoto
lvl.4
Norway

Geebax Posted at 4-21 17:56
The only word from DJI is for us to be patient and wait. But there is al;so some credible information that the Phantom series of aircraft has been discontinued.

Sad if that is true. But my P4P's are just as good now as they have been since I got them.
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day kavinW. Thank you for choosing DJI and for reaching out. As of the moment we do not have any information regarding the availability of the DJI Phantom 4 v2.0. For the latest news and updates on DJI. Please feel free to visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you.
2019-4-22
Use props
Cellblock776
lvl.2
Flight distance : 647454 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-22 08:52
Hello and good day kavinW. Thank you for choosing DJI and for reaching out. As of the moment we do not have any information regarding the availability of the DJI Phantom 4 v2.0. For the latest news and updates on DJI. Please feel free to visit our official website at www.dji.com for details. Thank you.

You don't have any information?  Yes you do.  It's not available on your website anymore because you stopped production of them.  I understand that you are just an automated reply AI but your programmers could at least try to update your information a bit.  
For anyone interested in the Phantom series, they are out of production except for the RTK version for Enterprise users. DJI is done with the Phantom line of consumer aircraft.
2019-4-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Almost every dealer in the UK is out of stock or doesn't sell the Phantom anymore... Hate to say it but it does look like a discontinuation of the line - there again they might just come out with a stunning new Phantom 5 and all is back to normal.
2019-4-22
Use props
fans26fd5c7c
lvl.1

United States

I have them listed on eBay. I’m selling them for $1594.95. My username is “Andymc503” or you can find me in the top search results for DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. Check out my good feedback for the phantom. All units are brand new and sealed. Let me know if you have an questions.
2019-4-23
Use props
kavinW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 553629 ft
United States

Interesting
Just today I saw an article about  dji coming out soon with a Phantom 5.
2019-4-23
Use props
Sayhelloforme
lvl.4
United States

kavinW Posted at 4-23 17:40
Interesting

Do you have a link ?
2019-4-23
Use props
Not A Speck Of Cereal
lvl.4
Flight distance : 666493 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 4-21 20:23
For me, the quality of the camera is of great importance, and all the evidence points to the P4PV2 camera being better than the Mavic, so when I have to replace my aging P3P, I was going for another Phantom.

Me too.
But the Mavic Pro 2 has the same sensor / MP / Video as the P4Pv2.

2019-4-27
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Not A Speck Of Cereal Posted at 4-27 06:23
Me too.

Yet people who have both report the P4 as producing the better quality images.
2019-4-27
Use props
djiuser_x3hgphgThNT1
lvl.1

United States

Not A Speck Of Cereal Posted at 4-27 06:23
Me too.

It is not the same model of sensor
2019-4-29
Use props
djiuser_x3hgphgThNT1
lvl.1

United States

kavinW Posted at 4-23 17:40
Interesting

You saw a RUMOUR of a Phantom 5
2019-4-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules