Precise flight Database Update brick Spark with Esc error nr 2
577 2 2019-4-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
africz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 207192 ft
Cyprus

I get bored about unsuccessful flight database update and keep trying to update, several times. Once I was successful with the update... big surprise did come after in the field, Esc status error No2. The bird did fly very well before thru  2 years, I really think the update is the reason. I did try reinstall GO4 app, downgrade FW, upgrade to latest FW, factory reset all of them was done 2x no luck.. I have still esc status error NO. Any hint what should I do?
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your drone, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit int our repair facility for further evaluation of the unit. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the investigation on the unit and if the product is still within the warranty coverage period. For further details of our warranty period, you may refer to the link below, also to reach our support. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy

www.dji.com/support
2019-4-22
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
India

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 11:14
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. Since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your drone, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit int our repair facility for further evaluation of the unit. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the investigation on the unit and if the product is still within the warranty coverage period. For further details of our warranty period, you may refer to the link below, also to reach our support. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/service/policy

Hi Tony,
I really believe we must accept the fact that DJI is unable to rectify its own software bugs because you are outsourcing them to someone and that they are unable to do a good job.
The only one DJI is capable of is having bought Hasslebad company providing world class photography on their drones.
2019-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules