Matty2002
lvl.1
Italy

THank You
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your aircraft prior to experience this situation? What is the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Do you have a spare of battery to see if there will be changes? The latest version for the DJI Assistant 2 can be downloaded using the link below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads
2019-4-22
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

re-flash the firmware with DJI Assistant 2 .  Try an older version of assistant 2

2019-4-22
Use props
Matty2002
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 4-22 09:38
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your aircraft prior to experience this situation? What is the version of your DJI Assistant 2? Do you have a spare of battery to see if there will be changes? The latest version for the DJI Assistant 2 can be downloaded using the link below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/spark/info#downloads

I don't use spark very much and nothing happened before. I updated the firmware and the installation was successful. 1 month ago I purchased the remote controller. I used the spark twice and then stopped working.
I downgraded the firmware and changed the battery. But he continues to make the same mistake
2019-5-14
Use props
Matty2002
lvl.1
Italy

Invio lo screenshot
Senza-titolo-1.jpg
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your response. It seems that the DJI Assistant 2 was able to detect your DJI Spark, correct? If so, please refresh the firmware into the latest version to see if there will be changes. However, if the phenomenon would still the same, we recommend contacting our support using the link below for a further evaluation of your unit.  Again, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused.

www.dji.com/support
2019-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules