Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Incorrect time date stamp on videos
1381 5 2019-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EmailGuy
lvl.1
United States

I've noticed that the time and date stamp on the MP4 video files from my M2P is incorrect.

I did some flights on Saturday (April 20th) and the dates on the files were April 12th. The time was also off by several hours.

I took some more video earlier today and the file had the correct date, but the time was off by a couple of hours.

I checked the time and date from the controller and they were both correct. I use the Smart Controller. Wouldn't the DJI Go App on the Smart Controller automatically update the time/date on the M2P which is recording the videos?
2019-4-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is a known issue on the SC and I believe DJI are working on a fix
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day EmailGuy. I am sorry for the trouble and for reaching out. Please turn off the automatically synchronize with an internet time server feature and manually modify the time to the correct time. In addition the cause of the said problem has been located and it will be resolved in the next version of the firmware. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-4-22
Use props
JoelL
lvl.2
Flight distance : 229154 ft
Netherlands

I'm also experiencing this problem, when can we expect a fix? This is causing a lot of problems as my photo and video libraries are completely out of order now...
2019-4-23
Use props
JosCline
lvl.3
United States

My DJI Smart Controller is placing the wrong time stamp on photos and videos! There seems to be no place where one can correct this problem! This horrid DLI Smart Controller has been nothing but trouble ever since I bought it! What a miserable piece of junk it is! It is just one problem after another with this so-call "Smart Controller" !!!
2022-5-27
Use props
MeAtHome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 84104 ft
Switzerland

It is very interesting to see how different the equipment performs. I bought my SC together with a M2P two years ago and updated both units with the new firmware when it was published. Later I added the Mini 2 to the SC. Except for Litchi and the Amazon store (to obtain Litchi) I never had other third-party apps installed and never had an issue with neither the drones nor the SC. I guess I am one of the lucky ones!
2022-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules