Reuse of RC for new drone
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bigbro69
New
Flight distance : 35000 ft
Denmark

Hi.

Purchased a Phantom 4 advanced+ with the RC with 5.5'' built in screen. Nice. After third flight I got stupidly careless and crashed the drone. So my question is quite simpel; is it possible to buy a new phantom 4 advanced, and make them sync, talk or link to one another (or what you call it)? I ask because it says in the manual that RC and drone are linked from the factory.
Does it have to be a phantom 4 advanced if it is possible to link old RC with new drone?
Thx
bigbro69
2019-4-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day bigbro69. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Phantom 4 Advanced + remote controller can be link on a new DJI Phantom 4 Advanced aircraft. You just need to choose the aircraft type in the APP . RC setting →advanced setting. After that, you can link the remote to the aircraft by following the video tutorial below. Thank you.

2019-4-22
Use props
bigbro69
New
Flight distance : 35000 ft
Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-22 12:29
Hello and good day bigbro69. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Phantom 4 Advanced + remote controller can be link on a new DJI Phantom 4 Advanced aircraft. You just need to choose the aircraft type in the APP . RC setting →advanced setting. After that, you can link the remote to the aircraft by following the video tutorial below. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CABFbEF_QEk

Thanx a bundle DJI Stephen. I will bear that in mind when I purchase a new Phantom 4 advanced, which I will do today.
Kindly
bigro69
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

bigbro69 Posted at 4-23 01:19
Thanx a bundle DJI Stephen. I will bear that in mind when I purchase a new Phantom 4 advanced, which I will do today.
Kindly
bigro69

You are very much welcome bigro69. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules