Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

On 2019-04-10 I made two orders on the DJI store
With CineSSD Thunderbolt reader, AppleProRES license and a 240 GB CINESSD.
All the products were available for shipment in a few days (3/5/9) and aand even NOW they are still available.

The CINESSD has not arrived and after some chats with the support they tell me that the CINESSD is out of stock and nobody can say when it will be sent.
ATTENTION, in this moment the product in the store is marked with the shipment in 5/9 days ...but in reality it is not available and nobody knows when it will be again!!!

This looks a lot like a joke against DJI customers.

Now I have to order a Zenmuse X7 with a 24 mm lens. Both products are available for shipping in 2/5 days. I asked the customer support if in reality it is so and after many insistence he told me that he didn't know if the products were really available and if they will be sent on times.

I believe that for those who use DJI products to work this is a serious problem!

Yesterday I had to shoot for a commercial. The mandatory request was file in ProRES format. I ordered the products in advance (many days in advance) ...the products did not arrive and I lost a lot of money.

2019-4-23
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

do any of the camera/lens rental companies carry X7s? Do they offer proRES licenses for rental? I don't even know if the license can be rented, but may be something to look into, I have heard of one of the rental places renting Inspires.
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced with us. For order 0399878321270 rest assured that currently, we are working our best and diligently to have the orders ship out as soon as we can. No worries since we also elevated your order to be prioritized. With regards, with the Zenmuse X7 with a 24 mm lens. May we ask for the order number for us to check the current status and see whether we can help? I will be waiting for your response. Thank you so much!
2019-4-23
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

The only update is that there are no updates!

After more than 20 days, after a thousand promises that the CINESSD would be sent, I still haven't received anything and nobody can tell me exactly when it will be available.
On the DJI store the CINESSD is always available ...
This is a joke!
2019-5-2
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

After over a month I only heard:

we ship ASAP
we ship tomorrow
we ship next week
we ship in a week

But the worst thing is that DJI keeps teasing me without proposing any kind of solution!
- They could make a refund
- They could propose the replacement with another model
None of this has been done. Really bad thing.
I am furious because this is unacceptable behavior not only for those who have to work, ...for anyone!
Today the CINESSD is still available ... as in all last month.

IMG_3411.jpeg
2019-5-8
Use props
ToscanaDrone
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

April 24
For order 0399878321270, we have verified with the team, it is estimated to be shipped next week.  We have adjusted the priority and it will be shipped out once in stock again, thanks for your patience.

April 30
Hi, we sincerely apologize for the delay happened to your order. And to express our sincere apology, we have already given you a 10 DJI credit which you can be used on your next order. You will receive an email once your order is ready to ship. Please wait patiently. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back. Thank you.

May 03
Hi Max, sorry about that. We'll keep following it up and let you know as soon as we received a Feedback. Appreciate your support and understanding. Thanks.

May 03
Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Since the item is out of stock, we feel sorry that the order is delayed again.  We have adjusted the priority and will ship out next week once it in stock. Please bear with us. Thank you.

In the meantime, I received also another phone call from Shenzhen telling me that they would be sent within the next week (06/12 May).

May 10
Hi Max, sorry for the late response. The item is on transit and it is estimated to be ship out next Monday. Sorry for the delay and thanks for your patience. Should there be any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.

May 10
Hi, we'll keep following up with the Team and let you know as soon as we have the Tracking no. Thank you.

May 13
Hi Max, we are really sorry for the delay and for the inconvenience caused. As of now, we are waiting for the reply of the logistic department about this issue. We'll keep you posted as soon as we received a Feedback. Again please bear with us. Thank you.

The only thing I can think of is that DJI until all is well there are no problems! As soon as there is a difficulty, they are all fish out of water and they are ridiculous with a thousand absurd excuses.
2019-5-13
Use props
Capt. Wild Bill Kelso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1319180 ft
  • >>>
United States

ToscanaDrone Posted at 5-13 22:54
April 24
For order 0399878321270, we have verified with the team, it is estimated to be shipped next week.  We have adjusted the priority and it will be shipped out once in stock again, thanks for your patience.

Sadly, I'm not surprised.
DJI has some real serious C/S & quality control issues.

When they're good they're great, but when they're bad they are HORRID.

2019-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules