5548 13 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
Flight distance : 8929180 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

The final 4K footage of my drone flights in Malacca City (Melaka, Malaysia); project finished & uploaded on 2019-04-23 by One Man Wolf Pack UltraHD Drone Footage.

Visit my blog @ http://www.onemanwolfpack.de
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/OneManWolfPack
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/miro.vs.246countries
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/OneManWolfPackFIT

Media data: This drone video (5:23min playtime) is an extraction of my multipleGB Malacca 4K Drone Video Footage & Malacca Drone Pictures.

Malacca Drone Flight: Malacca City (Malay: Bandaraya Melaka or Kota Melaka), is the capital city of the Malaysian state of Malacca. As of 2010 it has a population of 484,885. It is the oldest Malaysian city on the Straits of Malacca, having become a successful entrepôt in the era of the Malacca Sultanate. The present-day city was founded by Parameswara, a Sumatran prince who escaped to the Malay Peninsula when Srivijaya fell to the Majapahit. Following the establishment of the Malacca Sultanate, the city drew the attention of traders from the Middle East, South Asia, and East Asia, as well as the Portuguese, who intended to dominate the trade route in Asia. After Malacca was conquered by Portugal, the city became an area of conflict when the sultanates of Aceh and Johor attempted to take control from the Portuguese. // Malacca City (also spelled Melaka) is the capital of the coastal state of Malacca, in southwestern Malaysia. At its center, Jonker Street, Chinatowns main thoroughfare, is known for antique shops and its night market. Nearby, the 17th-century Chinese Cheng Hoon Teng temple has ornate decorations and multiple prayer halls. A green, 3-tiered roof tops the 18th-century, Javanese-influenced Kampung Kling Mosque. The Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum chronicles the Straits-born Chinese population of Malaysia. Remnants of the citys colonial past can be seen across the Malacca River, around Dutch Square (also called Red Square). The Dutch-built Christ Church has a red facade. The History and Ethnography Museum is in the Stadthuys, a Dutch building. It has exhibits on the citys ethnic cultures, and includes bridal costumes and musical instruments. Nearby, the Malacca Sultanate Palace Museum, a replica of a 15th-century palace, houses a Malay culture museum with displays of photos and weapons. On St. Pauls Hill is A Famosa, a Portuguese-built fort. [wikipedia // Google]

Among others, you will see following places by Drone (Keywords): Malacca City, Malacca, Melaka, Malaysia, Southeast Asia, SE Asia, Asia, Singapore, Jonker Street, Chinatown, Cheng Hoon Teng Temple, Kampung Kling Mosque, Dutch Square, Red Square, Stadthuys

Video [Internal ID 254] taken in 2017 and published in 2019

#####

Backlinks:
http://www.onemanwolfpack.de/drone-videos/4k-drone-footage-malacca-city-truly-asia-malaysia-2019-aerial-film-travel-video/

#####

Copyright © Miroslaw Wawak | One Man Wolf Pack 2019 - www.onemanwolfpack.de

2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day OneManWolfPack. Thank you for sharing this wonderful 4K aerial video you have captured in Malaysia using your DJI Mavic Pro. Great work and two thumbs up.
2019-4-23
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-23
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-23
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-23
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

2019-4-23
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Amazing work, great job
2019-4-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stunning collection
2019-4-24
Use props
CJ125
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1857959 ft

United Kingdom

Great footage....I worked in Malacca a few times and recognise some of the places. Beautiful place and thanks for sharing
2019-4-24
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer
  • >>>
Suriname

CJ125 Posted at 4-24 14:40
Great footage....I worked in Malacca a few times and recognise some of the places. Beautiful place and thanks for sharing

Thanks y'all! Cool that you recognize your Malacca It's a really cool place with lots of great places to explore and sooo beautiful to see on a drone. A real delight, came there by road from Singapore back then, where I got some great footage, too

【4K】Drone Footage | SINGAPORE 2019 ..:: The Lion City as you have NEVER SEEN BEFORE

2019-4-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-24 15:33
Thanks y'all! Cool that you recognize your Malacca  It's a really cool place with lots of great places to explore and sooo beautiful to see on a drone. A real delight, came there by road from Singapore back then, where I got some great footage, too

【4K】Drone Footage | SINGAPORE 2019 ..:: The Lion City as you have NEVER SEEN BEFORE

You're welcome
2019-4-25
Use props
CJ125
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1857959 ft

United Kingdom

OneManWolfPack Posted at 4-24 15:33
Thanks y'all! Cool that you recognize your Malacca  It's a really cool place with lots of great places to explore and sooo beautiful to see on a drone. A real delight, came there by road from Singapore back then, where I got some great footage, too

I worked in Singapore and regonise that too
2019-4-26
Use props
Steeve Labrie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 455919 ft
Canada

Great footage, thanks for sharing !
2019-4-28
Use props
OneManWolfPack
First Officer