A challenge for you all.
641 6 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

My Sony mobile works fine with the OP but the USB port on the Sony is on the side and not on the top.

Here's the challenge.   Can anyone suggest a holder that doesn't rely on the OP and phone being connected together to hold the OP in place.

I need  a holder where the OP and mobile are held in place indivulally.  I can then use my short USB adaptor cable to connect then together.
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day John Walker. Thanks for reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation with regards to this matter from our valued DJI members and customers. Just a friendly reminder, the Sony mobile is not yet listed in our compatible devices for Osmo Pocket. Actually, this device will work however we cannot guarantee the stability of the said device since our DJI R&D Team has not tested it. You may refer to the image below for the list of compatible devices. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for continued support.

2019-4-23
Use props
Tide
First Officer
South Korea

This might work for you.
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cFtV5YG0
2019-4-23
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

That looks like it will do the job - Thank you
2019-4-24
Use props
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-23 14:49
Hi, good day John Walker. Thanks for reaching out. I hope you'll get the best recommendation with regards to this matter from our valued DJI members and customers. Just a friendly reminder, the Sony mobile is not yet listed in our compatible devices for Osmo Pocket. Actually, this device will work however we cannot guarantee the stability of the said device since our DJI R&D Team has not tested it. You may refer to the image below for the list of compatible devices. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for continued support.

[view_image]

Thanks Gamora.  I seem to have struck lucky with my Sony - it's a couple of years old but works ok - so far.

John
2019-4-24
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

That holder seems to have significant advantages over the side by side type - ordered, thanks for the heads-up!
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

John Walker Posted at 4-24 00:37
Thanks Gamora.  I seem to have struck lucky with my Sony - it's a couple of years old but works ok - so far.

John

That's great to know John. If you have any other concerns with DJI please don't hesitate to post it here and we are happy to help you. Have a good one!
2019-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules