"DJI guilt by association"
7129 3 2019-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oL0gqQlO97t7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36165 ft

United States

I purchased a battery for my Mavic Pro on April 05,2019 from a store called "Lazadaus", I tried for 5 days to get any response besides the one I received on April, 05, 2019 stating that my item was paid for from my .... account. After that NOTHING! I proceeded to attempt to get any responses from my 12+ emails to the only contact possible, which I had to get from my .... account. All I kept receiving was constant email responses from Google stating, "There has been no response from the email sent, we will keep trying for 72 hours, then 70 hours 1 hour, then another 72 hours and so on. I eventually received an email from FedEx on April 12, 2019 stating "the Mavic Pro Battery had just been shipped". 7 days after they took my money! The item shipped from Georgia, and day by day updated until it reached Connecticut on April 16, 2019 when I received a notice from FedEx telling me delivery was scheduled for April 17, 2019. Shortly thereafter there was another FedEx message stating," Your delivery was stopped by seller, and is being returned to seller"! WTF? I called FedEx and was told was the same thing, so I asked what reason was given? No explanation, I asked for a phone number for the company and was told they can't do that. I asked what the company name listed was and they told me "SAIKORON". That didn't match the 2 other names associated with my purchase and payment companies names. I purchased on line from " Lazadaus " .... showed payment to "Lieu Pham", and FedEx showed "SAIKORON"! There is no phone number or working email site for ANY of these names. So I Googled "SAIKORON" and was shocked to see "SAIKORON AKA DJI"!!!!! After no success from "DJI phone Support" ( "because I was told I had to go to their email support" for this type of issue") I finally used their "chat line from my DJI GO4 app" and chatted with a Representative and had to explain EVERYTHING I just informed my Forum friends about!
I'm most disappointed that I (up until this) had NOTHING but positive experiences with "DJI". It is now April 24, 2019, and: A) my money is tied up B) I just found out that the battery wasn't shipped back to Georgia, but all the way to California taking even more valuable time since I've been informed that after it arrives at that destination it has to be inspected, and could take an additional 10-20 days before I get a refund! I have invested approximately 15-20 hours between the dozen+ emails, the phone calls to FedEx,  and DJI, and still have 0 idea what the f### happened, no explanation from ANY source. This has caused me SOOOO much stress and anxiety that I don't know how anyone could make it up to me! A couple "free batteries" would go a long way anyway! If this helps 1 person, I've done my job, and the right thing!
2019-4-23
Use props
djiuser_oL0gqQlO97t7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36165 ft

United States

AKA?

I purchased a battery for my Mavic Pro on April 05,2019 from a store called "Lazadaus", I tried for 5 days to get any response besides the one I received on April, 05, 2019 stating that my item was paid for from my .... account. After that NOTHING! I proceeded to attempt to get any responses from my 12+ emails to the only contact possible, which I had to get from my .... account. All I kept receiving was constant email responses from Google stating, "There has been no response from the email sent, we will keep trying for 72 hours, then 70 hours 1 hour, then another 72 hours and so on. I eventually received an email from FedEx on April 12, 2019 stating "the Mavic Pro Battery had just been shipped". 7 days after they took my money! The item shipped from Georgia, and day by day updated until it reached Connecticut on April 16, 2019 when I received a notice from FedEx telling me delivery was scheduled for April 17, 2019. Shortly thereafter there was another FedEx message stating," Your delivery was stopped by seller, and is being returned to seller"! WTF? I called FedEx and was told was the same thing, so I asked what reason was given? No explanation, I asked for a phone number for the company and was told they can't do that. I asked what the company name listed was and they told me "SAIKORON". That didn't match the 2 other names associated with my purchase and payment companies names. I purchased on line from " Lazadaus " .... showed payment to "Lieu Pham", and FedEx showed "SAIKORON"! There is no phone number or working email site for ANY of these names. So I Googled "SAIKORON" and was shocked to see "SAIKORON AKA DJI"!!!!! After no success from "DJI phone Support" ( "because I was told I had to go to their email support" for this type of issue") I finally used their "chat line from my DJI GO4 app" and chatted with a Representative and had to explain EVERYTHING I just informed my Forum friends about!
I'm most disappointed that I (up until this) had NOTHING but positive experiences with "DJI". It is now April 24, 2019, and: A) my money is tied up B) I just found out that the battery wasn't shipped back to Georgia, but all the way to California taking even more valuable time since I've been informed that after it arrives at that destination it has to be inspected, and could take an additional 10-20 days before I get a refund! I have invested approximately 15-20 hours between the dozen+ emails, the phone calls to FedEx,  and DJI, and still have 0 idea what the f### happened, no explanation from ANY source. This has caused me SOOOO much stress and anxiety that I don't know how anyone could make it up to me! A couple "free batteries" would go a long way anyway! If this helps 1 person, I've done my job, and the right thing!
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are so sorry to hear your unpleasant experience with the reseller, since you mentioned you purchased it online, may I have the link of their website? What is their email account? Besides, we also need your name, email account, contact number and the order number or the proof of purchase for further verification, please send me PM, thank you in advance.
2019-4-24
Use props
djiuser_umkC8jvKfn2U
New

United States

yes you did my brother,it seems to me you were ripped off.anybody with that name  is a red flag im not saying anything like it soundsim just stateing my expiereances and something that has taken a long time to recieve is f....d up. its hard to find honest people now days just listen to shummer or palosi. lol
2020-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules