Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera preview freezes
2732 8 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
koliaest.mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294180 ft
United Kingdom

Hi!

After upgrading my Mavic Pro to the latest firmware I started having an issue with picture on the app: after approximately 10 minutes of flight the image suddenly freezes and doesn't unfreeze until I reboot the Drone (I have to return using map lol). The recorded video is still fine though!
I'm on iOS app with iPhone 6&8 with the up-to-date DJI Go4 app

Any ideas what could be the issue?

Thanks!
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day koliaest.mavic. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. You may try refreshing your firmware using DJI Assistant 2 for us to check if there would be some changes in the unit. Also, can you please try a different location to isolate the issue and check if the problem persists since magnetic interference may cause some disconnection of the Aircraft with the Remote Controller and it will affect the live transmission of the aircraft itself. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you with regards to this. Thank you for understanding and support.
2019-4-24
Use props
koliaest.mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294180 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-24 08:45
Hi, good day koliaest.mavic. We do apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. You may try refreshing your firmware using DJI Assistant 2 for us to check if there would be some changes in the unit. Also, can you please try a different location to isolate the issue and check if the problem persists since magnetic interference may cause some disconnection of the Aircraft with the Remote Controller and it will affect the live transmission of the aircraft itself. Please keep us posted on the latest updates on the said issue for us to further help you with regards to this. Thank you for understanding and support.

Hi!

As I mentioned above - I have the latest Firmware (and the issue appeared right after I updated to it).
Will try the different location and post an update here, thanks!
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

koliaest.mavic Posted at 4-24 09:26
Hi!

As I mentioned above - I have the latest Firmware (and the issue appeared right after I updated to it).

Thank you for the additional information. Please keep us posted on the latest updates. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-24
Use props
binary
lvl.2
Flight distance : 128944 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi, I do have the same issue. Setup is Smart Controller and Mavic Pro, both with latest firmware. In my case the preview freezes after shooting a 180 panorama. When taking single shots only camera preview is OK.
2019-8-18
Use props
djiuser_0l2ve4JvoCHo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344587 ft
Ireland

Hi i have mavic air 2, camera frezze pictures imbosible to fly in photo mode on video no problem, its brand new never had on spark or mavic mini, problem like this its strange acting it was update and don't know is it faulty drone or update made worse
2020-11-5
Use props
djiuser_0l2ve4JvoCHo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 344587 ft
Ireland

Hi again, solved in transmission option HD and smooth need to swich to smooth and it woks OK, just wondering on HD mode frezzes image
2020-11-5
Use props
djiuser_s6TH8ujiduqy
New

United States

I had this same problem yesterday.  Ended up RTH which worked well enough to get it back but it was 1km away and out of sight so panicked for a bit as I am still new to using a full distance done vs a Tellus.   Same thing it preview froze on last shot of the wide pano.  Any fixes to this?  If I rebooted the app I was afraid of what would happen. I tried switching modes back to single shot and video but nothing worked.
2020-11-27
Use props
uusancal
lvl.1

United States

My 4th day of using the Mini 2 and almost without fail, if I go to preview mode I cannot get back to flight mode.   I have to close the App and then restart which is very bad when flying.

After landing it's just an annoyance.   

Going to preview mode after taking panoramas, it freezes with a screen showing it processing (there is a circle showing 0% and below that 0 Db/S) but nothing happens.

Choosing Album instead of preview mode results in the same screen with nothing happening.

Firmware is up to date; using an Ipad...

*** Update ***   If I power off the controller (not drone) and then power it back on, and click on album, the panoama's now process!   

2021-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules