9822 12 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cluster
lvl.2
Flight distance : 57904 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all. I hope your doing good..

I have a question regarding the dji go 4 app and the free music that is on it, sometimes i like to use the go4 app to edit videos, like boomerangs etc and some of the music on the app is very good, the quesion i have is, is the music on the dji go 4 app royalty free and copyright free music, so can i use this music on youtube and instagram as long as we state the dji go4 app use and credit the song name without getting a copyright strike?

(music in this clip was not from the app)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvNKmWTAeaK/

Thanks in advance for your time and help..
Happy Flying, marc..

2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, good day marc. Thanks for reaching out. As long as you are using the Music in the DJI go 4 app there are no copyright issues since All the music in the application was purchased for use and then placed in the app. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Cheers!
2019-4-24
Use props
cluster
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-24 11:57
Hi, good day marc. Thanks for reaching out. As long as you are using the Music in the DJI go 4 app there are no copyright issues since All the music in the application was purchased for use and then placed in the app. Should you have any other concerns please don't hesitate to reach us and we are more than happy to help you. Cheers!

Hi DJI Gamora, thank you very much for the very fast and helpful reply..
thats awesome news thank you,

we are getting close to the summer now so im looking forward to making some cool footage with my spark.. thanks again for your help..

All the best, marc..
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

cluster Posted at 4-24 12:01
Hi DJI Gamora, thank you very much for the very fast and helpful reply..
thats awesome news thank you,

You're very much welcome cluster. I will definitely watch those videos. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-25
Use props
cluster
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-25 08:08
You're very much welcome cluster. I will definitely watch those videos. Have a safe and happy flying always!

Thanks DJI Gamora,  happy and safe flying too..
2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

cluster Posted at 4-25 13:51
Thanks DJI Gamora,  happy and safe flying too..

You're very much welcome cluster!
2019-4-25
Use props
lia
lvl.1

Germany

As I mostly prefer free of cost that's why I search for royalty free music from https://www.musicscreen.org/. I didn't use go4 app. Is it offer free music for non-commercial videos?
2019-4-27
Use props
GeorgM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1089400 ft
Germany

Hi DJI Gamora,

I have used the music from the go4 app for one of my MavicAir videos.
However, I used a PC programme to make the video. Furthermore, I have been asked by my town if it could be used as an image video. Is this possible with the music I have used?

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards
2019-11-27
Use props
piotras.zielinski
lvl.1

Poland

Hi DJI

So there's no concern and we can upload video with music from app library to YT and Instagram without any copyright problems?
2020-6-6
Use props
djiuser_a1H8BnzjTVjx
New

North Macedonia

Hey, I want to give my music to be featured in the app, where can I apply or who do I talk to?
2021-1-20
Use props
djiuser_wsOPei446X4N
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42549 ft

Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-4-24 11:57

Hi there! I published a video too on youtube edited with dji fly app (youtu.be/vPeNHhOIi9U ) and I used a soundtrack from the app (Techno Dreams Alternative Mix). I have been accused of copyright infringement for this soundtrack. I thought that long as I were using the Music in the DJI app there are no copyright issues.. and I contested the copyright violation, but the claim was rejected. Am I wrong? Those track are under copyright and I can’t use in my videos on YouTube?
2021-4-16
Use props
TimBlankenship2
lvl.1

United States

stock music free
2022-2-9
Use props
TimBlankenship2
lvl.1

United States

https://depositphotos.com/music.html