"SAIKORON AKA DJI"
9109 6 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oL0gqQlO97t7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36165 ft

United States

On April 5, 2019 I purchased a battery for my Mavic Pro from a website called "Lazadaus", It was paid for from my .... account on this date. My .... account was charged from a company called "Lieu Pham", after numerous attempts to reach the only email site available from my .... account, I NEVER RECEIVED ANY NOTIFICATION OR RESPONSES FROM ANYBODY! 7 days after it was paid for it finally shipped on April 12, 2019. The only reason I knew was because FedEx emailed me to inform me it shipped from Georgia on its way to Massachusetts. Estimated delivery was April, 17, 2019. On April 16. 2019 I received a tracking message from FedEx stating, " shipment has been stopped, and is being returned to the shipper"?
The package was in Connecticut when it was stopped but no reason, or explaination whatsoever from "Lazadaus, or Lieu Pham". After dozens of attempts to reach them by the only email address given, I still to this day April 24, 2019 haven't received any emails from anybody! I contacted FedEx to find out what they knew (which was nothing except delivery was cancelled and returned to the shipper). I asked for the phone number associated with the cancellation, but they refused to give it to me! But the did give me the company that was responsable, " SAIKORON". So now a third company is involved? I Googled the name and it came back, "SAIKORON AKA DJI. WTF? Now I see the package isn't being shipped back to Georgia, but is on its way to California? DJI doesn't have phone support for these issues, so I finally used their chat line on my DJI GO4 app. This has been the most frustrating experience I've ever experienced with an online purchase. My money is still tied up, I was informed that after its received by the company, it has to be inspected, and then may take 10-30 days before I get a refund. I'm most disappointed because I have always had a great relationship with DJI, and this is beyond unacceptable! So a warning to my DJI Forum friends, do not deal with ANY of these companies when making a purchase! !!!
2019-4-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You say you were in contact with dji staff through dji go4 app, did you ask the elephant in the room question.
Why your order was stopped ?
2019-4-24
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

Simple and free lesson how to shop online.
Whatever BS you are buying online always pay for it with a well known credit card. AmEx preferable. But any big bank credit card will do. As soon as you sense that something is wrong with your purchase and seller  not responding, you call your card company and simple ask for charge back due to seller being unavailable and product is missing. You will get your money back in 4-5 business days usually in 2-3.

Anything could've happen with your battery. leakage, explosion, fire - we wont speculate. Just use credit card. be a responsible adult. And stop whining.
PS Just for sake of it I visited that website and noticed that they selling Mavic 2 battery for $80 and mavic pro for $50. Now I understand how they hooked you.
2019-4-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I see on your other thread that dji Mindy offered to help you with this but you didn’t reply, she is certainly one of the mods around here that gets things done, instead you posted a second thread, are you looking for help or just on a rant .
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we are so sorry to read on your unpleasant experience with the dealer, could you please PM me your email account, the serial number of the drone and the order number from the dealer if you have one, we will see if there is anything we can do for you, thank you.​
2019-4-24
Use props
fansaf87b5ff
New

United States

I am experiencing the same thing. After waiting weeks to receive word my package was shipped, I got a hold of chat support to cancel. They informed me I should refuse the package and they’ll refund me when the package gets back to them. BUT, the package had some guy named Dylan in the sender for Saikoron. So I accepted the package and then found in this comment that Saikoron is DJI. Thankfully Fedex still took back the package. I completely agree this has been the worst online sale I’ve ever had.

Seriously? I buy a drone direct from DJI, the biggest drone manufacturer in the world, and the return address is “Dylan” in Serritos, CA? That will teach you not to buy direct from DJI. I’d better get my money back...
2020-6-24
Use props
fans38e8a901
lvl.1

United States

I live in California, ordered a Mavic 2 Pro directly on DJI's website expecting the fastest/best experience working directly with DJI instead of a 3rd party such as amazon. Placed order on 6/13. Status of "shipped" on 6/16. Just received my package from fedex today and the shipper shows as Saikoron (Dylan King) out of Cerritos, CA. I could drive to Cerritos in 30 minutes and my package shows as two weeks in China, Alaska, Tennessee and then Japan. In that messed up order. Long, long wait for some dude named Dylan to act as agent for DJI from down the street from me. Now I have to also reach out to DJI to make my Refresh policy effective now for 1 year instead of two weeks ago.
2020-6-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules