Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
6-way obstacle on the Mavic 2 Zoom paid for the drone.
867 7 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Basically I was doing a tripod shot w/ 2s interval for Drone Deploy.  I got so comfortable I started flying lower and back to get more of the roof shot.  There was a tree that I forgot about.  The drone stopped and informed me w/ the vibration feedback on the controller, the sound, and the screen.  : )  I wasn't paying attention one bit on anything else than the shot itself.  I really thought I would never have to use it and if it ever was tested it may not work as some videos had the drone crash in the forest but this worked.  I was descending and going backwards so the bottom sensor is great.  In Best Buy it says omnidirection for the P4P but on the Mavic 2 no but the reality is P4P is 5-way and Mavic 2 is 6-way!!  But as for other product presentations at Best Buy they are sometimes wrong so it's expected.  I went Spark because of palm control and P4P being 4k60 and omnidirection but realising how 4k60 is unnecessary as you can 4k30 opticalflow for 60fps unless you slow mo and the Zoom function I use All the time, the 2 Zoom is a total win!!

It doesn't matter if you look out for things but that One time you don't pay attention.. "You can have all the skills and technology in the world but if it doesn't bring you back to paying attention in time or taking evasion action by force when you need it the most it's game over."

I was shooting in Tripod mode.  : )
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing these information and your experience with regards to this matter. I am glad to know that everything worked well. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-24
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-24 14:58
Hello and good day AntDX316. Thank you for sharing these information and your experience with regards to this matter. I am glad to know that everything worked well. Have a safe and happy flying always.

I've been waiting for the most matured drone platform and wished to make it back since 2013 but we just couldn't do it.  Even in 2015 we couldn't get the wobbles out and stuff.  Realizing how balanced a platform needs to be from configuration takes A lot of work and DJI does it Perfectly.
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

AntDX316 Posted at 4-24 15:15
I've been waiting for the most matured drone platform and wished to make it back since 2013 but we just couldn't do it.  Even in 2015 we couldn't get the wobbles out and stuff.  Realizing how balanced a platform needs to be from configuration takes A lot of work and DJI does it Perfectly.

Thank you for that additional information AntDX316. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2019-4-25
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

When choosing one drone only you gotta pick your priorities. When you already own a drone with 4k60fps, next choice is very simple.
2019-4-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

3BEPb Posted at 4-25 09:36
When choosing one drone only you gotta pick your priorities. When you already own a drone with 4k60fps, next choice is very simple.

yeah but when I use the Mavic 2 Zoom I stick to 1080p30 because you can't 96mm in 60fps

I still fly my spark as it's quicker to setup.  You can just 4k30 and Opticalflow the footage but limited to 48mm which is better than nothing.  Also the zoom out to 24mm is better than the other modes which means an even wider FOV.
2019-4-25
Use props
3BEPb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

None of those got 1” sensor.
Having p4advanced made it easy to chose Zoom instead of inferior to p4advanced m2pro

Having zoom beats having Hasselblad
2019-4-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

3BEPb Posted at 4-25 11:57
None of those got 1” sensor.
Having p4advanced made it easy to chose Zoom instead of inferior to p4advanced m2pro

yeah, the zoom functionality is very important
2019-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules