Updating Go4 App
2669 6 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WWK888
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4925 ft
United States

I received my SC and did all available updates...I thought. Upon checking I have the 4.3.14 version, not the 4.3.16. When I try to update the system it says I have the latest version. Sometimes I get the message to sign in to my account which I did.

Any help would be appreciated.
2019-4-24
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>
United States

4.3.16 version is not out for the smart controller or any android devices yet, we're all waiting but ios has the newest version as usual. Just have to wait the waiting game again with dji...
2019-4-24
Use props
Billboyheritagesurvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

ting-ting Posted at 4-24 17:06
4.3.16 version is not out for the smart controller or any android devices yet, we're all waiting but ios has the newest version as usual. Just have to wait the waiting game again with dji...

This is a bit of a new thing for me: how long does the Android release usually lag behind the announcement?  

Given the premium paid for the Smart Controller I'm a bit surprised the updates are so late.
2019-4-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi there. We do apologize for the inconvenience. We highly recommend you to uninstall and reinstall your DJI assistant 2 that you are currently using right now since we already release the new firmware of DJI Smart Controller and added some new features but you can only update it using the new DJI assistant 2. In addition, in the latest updates, you are now eligible to Updated DJI GO 4 to v4.3.16. You may refer to the link below for you to download the new version of DJI assistant 2. Please keep us posted on the latest update for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2019-4-25
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Billboyheritagesurvey Posted at 4-25 02:11
This is a bit of a new thing for me: how long does the Android release usually lag behind the announcement?  

Given the premium paid for the Smart Controller I'm a bit surprised the updates are so late.

Good timing on your comment!  They just released the new update for the Smart Controller today!
2019-4-25
Use props
MickeyK
lvl.1

Germany

Finally its all here!!!
Just updated SC with new FW (including DJI GO4 4.3.16 even for SC/android) and IT WORKED.
Hello dual remote control

(I didn't even need the Assistant2 on Computer... just via SC itself... strange)
2019-4-25
Use props
Billboyheritagesurvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

KlooGee Posted at 4-25 10:33
Good timing on your comment!  They just released the new update for the Smart Controller today!

Wow, at last! Took 3 goes to get it to work. I had to use the  new versionof Assist 2 for Mavic and eject the SD card. Turns out the Android release was just over a week behind the announcement.
2019-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules