2920 8 2019-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ishmael
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5190 ft
United States

Hello everyone
I need some assistance with my Mavic 2.  I have the M2 with smart controller when I fly I am not able to cache photos or videos to the smart controller.  I believe I'm set all all the settings to cache but obvoluly not.  Will someone give me a step by step walk through.  
I have 128G memory cards for both the controller and aircraft.  I want to be able to cache to the card on the controller.  

Thank You for your assistace.  

Ishmael
2019-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The cache file should be generated on the DJI Go 4 app once you've enabled the "Cache Video during shooting" on the application. I would like to ask if you've managed to enable this particular setting? You may also enable the "Auto Sync HD Photo" in the app. Please ensure that the Smart controller and the DJI Go 4 application are up to date. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. You may refer to the images below.

2019-4-27
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-27 13:27
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The cache file should be generated on the DJI Go 4 app once you've enabled the "Cache Video during shooting" on the application. I would like to ask if you've managed to enable this particular setting? You may also enable the "Auto Sync HD Photo" in the app. Please ensure that the Smart controller and the DJI Go 4 application are up to date. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. You may refer to the images below.

[view_image]

I get the error or prompt shown in the attached screenshot.  The other image shows that I have sufficient space.  I should note since I took that storage space screenshot, that I've replaced that large card with a 64gig and I still get that same error/prompt message.  Seems it can't do that and record a video?

2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ff22 Posted at 4-28 08:01
I get the error or prompt shown in the attached screenshot.  The other image shows that I have sufficient space.  I should note since I took that storage space screenshot, that I've replaced that large card with a 64gig and I still get that same error/prompt message.  Seems it can't do that and record a video?
[view_image]

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Please allow us to coordinate this particular matter with our related department for further check. We will keep you posted on the latest feedback in regards to this matter. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-28
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-28 09:43
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. Please allow us to coordinate this particular matter with our related department for further check. We will keep you posted on the latest feedback in regards to this matter. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for checking.
2019-4-28
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ff22 Posted at 4-28 10:05
Thanks for checking.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. For further assistance, may we have the firmware version of your Smart controller and version of your DJI Go 4 app? Thank you for your cooperation.
2019-4-29
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-29 15:24
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. For further assistance, may we have the firmware version of your Smart controller and version of your DJI Go 4 app? Thank you for your cooperation.

Oh, It was the 400 version on the Zoom and the previous version of the SC (I upgraded just two days ago).

I will try running it again tomorrow with  the newest SC firmware and the Zoom.
2019-4-29
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-27 13:27
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The cache file should be generated on the DJI Go 4 app once you've enabled the "Cache Video during shooting" on the application. I would like to ask if you've managed to enable this particular setting? You may also enable the "Auto Sync HD Photo" in the app. Please ensure that the Smart controller and the DJI Go 4 application are up to date. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress. You may refer to the images below.

[view_image]

What does Video caching do and what does Video Caption mean?  Also what does link Gimbal when shooting mean as well?
2019-4-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ff22 Posted at 4-29 18:26
Oh, It was the 400 version on the Zoom and the previous version of the SC (I upgraded just two days ago).

I will try running it again tomorrow with  the newest SC firmware and the Zoom.

Hi, thanks for providing the details and apologize for the late response. I would recommend refreshing the firmware of your Smart controller using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if the prompt message would remain. You may refer to the link below for you to download the latest version of DJI Assistant 2.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads
2019-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules